Sign in to follow this  
ca

Lets all unite for the lads today!

Sorry to be so early with my rallying cry but its an early start for me as I''m meeting up with friends for pre match food and a large glass of wine to get me through the day [:D]

I hope the lads play with passion and the ''''want'''' to win

I hope Roeder picks the right team and makes the right subs

I hope that every Norwich City fan whereever you are at 1.15pm get behind the lads 100% today, they need us

Finally I hope that we''re all smiling just after 3pm [:)]

CMON YOU YELLOWS

Nope it''s 13:15 but turn up for 12:45 and you won''t be late!CA, absolutely, hope it''s a decent rioja and you are toasting our victory over the binners by the time the sun sets. I''m off to the coach  for  a pint of CHB to take away the taste of toothpaste...

We were in an even more hopeless situation last year than we are this time round and the atmosphere was as good as it has been since the year we got promoted. That was down to the team playing with a purpose and a passion that we have very rarely seen since the promotion year and the crowd responded magnificently, even though we were 2-0 down in that game we were very unlucky to be so and the fans recognised that. If we can play with the same passion and commitment the atmosphere will be good, reproduce some of the recent performances and it will be like a morgue.

Come on you yellowsss.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sorry to be so early with my rallying cry but its an early start for me as I''m meeting up with friends for pre match food and a large glass of wine to get me through the day [:D]

I hope the lads play with passion and the ''''want'''' to win

I hope Roeder picks the right team and makes the right subs

I hope that every Norwich City fan whereever you are at 1.15pm get behind the lads 100% today, they need us

Finally I hope that we''re all smiling just after 3pm [:)]

CMON YOU YELLOWS

[/quote]Well done CA, good sentiments.If we''re as bad as we think we are, and as skint, this could be the last home derby for a while... for 90 minutes today, let''s put our energy into getting behind the team on the pitch and roaring them home.

See you in the Rosary CA. Agree 100% with your thoughts! Mine is a large glass of red also.

KD - playing as we have the past few games is simply not an option today, anyone who doesn''t want to play shouldn''t be on the pitch. Let''s hope that they play with some spirit and fight. All eleven of them.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]See you in the Rosary CA. Agree 100% with your thoughts! Mine is a large glass of red also.

KD - playing as we have the past few games is simply not an option today, anyone who doesn''t want to play shouldn''t be on the pitch. Let''s hope that they play with some spirit and fight. All eleven of them.[/quote]Gazza, I may not be there pre-match but have a word with Tim and let him know your first drink is on me.  I''ll be in post-match to settle with him.

I was almost hoping it wasn''t on Sky, now I have to watch it, I predict a long 90 minutes! At least I will have the joy of watching 1000 or so running santa''s in loughborough this morning before the inevitable let down from Norwich.

Actually, no point being too negative, the last live TV game was pretty good and we won, just hope we can keep 11 men on the pitch this time, i think we''ll need them.

Good luck Marty, don''t forget to ask Santa for some decent loan players in January lol

I feel for you, I hate watching us on TV, far more nerve wracking than actually being there.