Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

GET BEHIND THE TEAM TODAY-NO BOOS OR PROTEST!

I know ive been calling for some kind of protest {still keen on the dirty protest idea!} but today is not the day.

Twice a season we get the chance to put one over the scum down the road and today is one of those days.

I urge you all just for today to put this protest and ill feeling aside just for this match.

Changes still need to be made but protests can start after we get our biggest game of the season out of the way.

ON THE BALL CITY!

good man! (or woman) Let''s see if we can''t be a bit more original in our choice of songs too. All together now....... one man went to war.. WAR.... went to war on Ipswich......

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

I know ive been calling for some kind of protest {still keen on the dirty protest idea!} but today is not the day.

Twice a season we get the chance to put one over the scum down the road and today is one of those days.

I urge you all just for today to put this protest and ill feeling aside just for this match.

Changes still need to be made but protests can start after we get our biggest game of the season out of the way.

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

Another get behind the team post, every Norwich fan will give nothing but 100% support today during the game as always against Town but if the team show no passion or fight again then after the game we have got to show how pi**ed off we are! During the game i''ll sing my heart out and i''m sure the other 25,000 fans will as well,lets hope the team just plays their part!!

I''d sooner have a lot of these "get behind the team" threads on Derby Day than a lot of "ROEDER OUT!" threads. At least it shows that not everyone on this forum is an absolute cretin.Up The Yellows!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''d sooner have a lot of these "get behind the team" threads on Derby Day than a lot of "ROEDER OUT!" threads. At least it shows that not everyone on this forum is an absolute cretin.

Up The Yellows!
[/quote]

The point is though Flash is that the fans will raise the roof today no matter what, we don''t need to be told that todays game is massive and to support the club over and over again, we''ll do that as always,and by the way calling fellow fans cretins is rather childish and not necessary. 

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''d sooner have a lot of these "get behind the team" threads on Derby Day than a lot of "ROEDER OUT!" threads. At least it shows that not everyone on this forum is an absolute cretin.

Up The Yellows!
[/quote]

The point is though Flash is that the fans will raise the roof today no matter what, we don''t need to be told that todays game is massive and to support the club over and over again, we''ll do that as always,and by the way calling fellow fans cretins is rather childish and not necessary. 

[/quote]

I see your point but also see mine...the fans dont need to be told Roeders doing a crap job, that Delia has passed her sell by date, that we are in the relegation battle-they do anyway because this is a forum and that is what its for!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

Up The Yellows!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I see your point but also see mine...the fans dont need to be told Roeders doing a crap job, that Delia has passed her sell by date, that we are in the relegation battle-they do anyway because this is a forum and that is what its for!

[/quote]

Good point,Agreed! Lets just hope we start moving forward as a club soon and the forum returns to a happy place and we can waffle on about how well the club is doing, not how bad we are or who we hate this week!.