Sign in to follow this  
Grow Up Mate

Luton

Quite a few norwich/ ex-norwich  players on display for luton look at this

Chris Martin set up Paul McVeigh to fire in Luton''s opener from the edge of the area before Martin glanced in Rossi Jarvis'' free-kick for the second.

If anyone ever needed evidence Chris Martin cannot cut it, in League Two he is currently on 3goals after starting 23 games. Put that into context Michael Spillane who is a Defender, is on 3goals in 22games, in the same league and same team. Spillane has a better goal-scoring record than the striker Chris Martin this season.Lets hope the next crop of youngsters is better!!

spillane and martin were in the walnut tree shades a few weeks ago, they were telling my friend how they cant see themselves playing for norwitch whilst that "Pr**k" was in charge

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]spillane and martin were in the walnut tree shades a few weeks ago, they were telling my friend how they cant see themselves playing for norwitch whilst that "Pr**k" was in charge[/quote]Good, because Martin is crap.  Spillane''s okay, he could do a job but needs to knuckle down and get on with it.But here''s another Roeder oddity: when he came to the club, he criticised them both for being "like tweedledum and tweedledee" and being in each other''s pockets all the time (not in a Dean Ashton sense).  So why send them both on loan to the same club where they will no doubt still hang out together (not in a Dean Ashton sense) all the time?

well Roeders a correct "pr**k" then isnt he Greg?

Chris Martin had his chance and didnt take it, he cant even score goals in league 2.... obviously he likes pubs by being in the "shades" perhaps their team is more his level....

as for Spillane he played a few times for us, didnt look too bad sometimes, looked awful in others... seems to be doing ok at Luton though so perhaps with the experiance could be worth another go.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

well Roeders a correct "pr**k" then isnt he Greg?

[/quote]

Martins words not mine btw

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]for me - martin and spillane will make it in time...[/quote]I think that they are both much more likely to make it then Ryan Jarvis, Ian Henderson, Rossi Jarvis and Danny Crow ever were....It should be remembered that neither of them are even 20 yet...... I think that they should be given time.

[quote user="TomSlisz"]

Quite a few norwich/ ex-norwich  players on display for luton look at this

Chris Martin set up Paul McVeigh to fire in Luton''s opener from the edge of the area before Martin glanced in Rossi Jarvis'' free-kick for the second.

[/quote]Its good to see that Paul McVeigh has started scoring for them, he is one of my favourite ex norwich players....... thats 3 goals in 5 games for him now I believe....