Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

city 3 points off bottom now...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s sad but when I saw where we sat in the table I just shrugged, oh how I wish I could find just a little inkling of enthusiasm. [:(][/quote]

Don''t take this the wrong way, as I think you''re one of the better posters on here, but all your little "I wish I could find some enthusiasm" or " I''ve never felt this low about the club" or "I can''t even face going" posts are getting just a little bit boring now. Any chance of changing the record, or just not posting them?

[quote user="steve o"]also a gap opening up with the teams a few places above us[/quote]

Couldn''t contain the leap and punch that we weren''t in the botton three after today matches.

How sad!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="steve o"]also a gap opening up with the teams a few places above us[/quote]

Couldn''t contain the leap and punch that we weren''t in the botton three after today matches.

How sad!

[/quote]

dont worry.. Reading away next week.... come 5:10 pm where will we be?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Butler"]

How sad!

[/quote]

dont worry.. Reading away next week.... come 5:10 pm where will we be?

jas :)

[/quote]tbh jas - i''m usually looking ahead to see what us fixtures are - i haven''t got a fudging clue at the mo - i can''t be @rsed...all i know is, we''re on a terrible run since our back to back wolves/doony home wins - and we''ve lost/drawn to teams we should have beaten - which means there are some tricky ties coming up,,,

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s sad but when I saw where we sat in the table I just shrugged, oh how I wish I could find just a little inkling of enthusiasm. [:(][/quote] Don''t take this the wrong way, as I think you''re one of the better posters on here, but all your little "I wish I could find some enthusiasm" or " I''ve never felt this low about the club" or "I can''t even face going" posts are getting just a little bit boring now. Any chance of changing the record, or just not posting them?[/quote]

Or how about you just ignore my posts?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s sad but when I saw where we sat in the table I just shrugged, oh how I wish I could find just a little inkling of enthusiasm. [:(][/quote] Don''t take this the wrong way, as I think you''re one of the better posters on here, but all your little "I wish I could find some enthusiasm" or " I''ve never felt this low about the club" or "I can''t even face going" posts are getting just a little bit boring now. Any chance of changing the record, or just not posting them?[/quote]

Or maybe you''d like me to stop posting so that all the positives can have a love in?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Or maybe you''d like me to stop posting so that all the positives can have a love in?

[/quote]Reasonable point though if you cant muster any enthusiasm for the club or even a bit of rightious anger then why so many posts?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
Reasonable point though if you cant muster any enthusiasm for the club or even a bit of rightious anger then why so many posts?
[/quote]

Not a reasonable point at all, have you read my posts on todays match???? No didnt think so.

Why are you so concerned with how I feel anyhow?  You don''t know me personally, so therfore have no right to comment on how I should or shouldn''t feel.

Don''t like my posts, report me or ignore me, not too complicated is it????

Go have a pop at someone who really cares how you feel, because I sure as hell don''t.

Have a nice day. [:)]