Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

you have to feel sorry for

smudge and cluck,   i bet  they had a big afternoon of sneering and  negativity planned  but glenn and the team let them down big time and went and won [:P]

Hate to say it, but it''s still a shit season, it''s now or never wheather we turn it round tho. Right about when Hull did it...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m chuffed we done them, but I hope its not all undone at Watford on Wednesday![:(][/quote]

It won''t be if we keep the same team selection, and manage to keep some consistancy from that game over to our performances each game.
Oh wait, it was Lita''s last game today wasn''t it ...

Over to you Roeder, the board (and most probably Carl Moore)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m chuffed we done them, but I hope its not all undone at Watford on Wednesday![:(][/quote]Come on Wiz, enjoy the moment.Yes we''re not that good and all over the place, and we''re inconsistent and frustrating, but like the Wolves game let''s savour these moments of joy as we won''t get many this season.  All the more reason to treat this for what it was - a great performance and great result.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m chuffed we done them, but I hope its not all undone at Watford on Wednesday![:(][/quote]

Come on Wiz, enjoy the moment.
Yes we''re not that good and all over the place, and we''re inconsistent and frustrating, but like the Wolves game let''s savour these moments of joy as we won''t get many this season.  All the more reason to treat this for what it was - a great performance and great result.

[/quote]

I am happy Count.........honestly.[Y][:D][:D]

I feel sorry for them because it must cost a fair bit to get all the Delia out signs ready and then have to throw them away as soon as we win. Things always seem to come to the "boiling point" only for an ill-timed win to spoil it.

Must cost there Mum''s a s***load in crayons and drawing paper, not to mention the terrible temper tantrums.  

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m chuffed we done them, but I hope its not all undone at Watford on Wednesday![:(][/quote]

With our defence you''d need to let us score 3/4 without getting anything!