Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

PROUD TO BE YELLOW!!

Ipswich were nothing special today- the only time I thought they were gonna score was when Waters ran clean through and that was about it. Now to the main team of derby day 2008

We were great today, won virtually every 50/50 ball and the crowd were BRILLIANT!

The key to todays game was the midfield. Clingan and Patty ran the show and with Bell and Croft running up and down the flanks we were so much better than the scums midfield.

Marshy''s save when J. Walters (SCUM!) was clean through was the moment that I believed we would win the game.

A very very good day today. I''m SO glad I went [:)] Thanks to everyone who convinced me to go [Y]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Agree entirely. The midfield was the key today. Thought we would do OK early on when I saw Matty Patty puff his chest out, and put his foot in. I think a special mention should be said for the defence though. For a team that hasn`t had a clean sheet in 12 games, I thought they did really well. Only mild embarressment was Glenns celebrations (as Darren Eadie put it, they were a little camp!!!)

Gutted I couldn''t make the game, so chuffed with the result though! What were Roeder''s celebrations like??

I must also be the first to congratulate Fozzy on a couple of priceless headers to clear their late corners! Had one of them have got through to that little **** Haynes ,we may have had a slightly more worrying time than we did!

Over all a top class performance but surely,when we are 2-0 up against the scum, there is no place for booing our own players when they come on late on!!

More of the same from the lads in the next two games and we may start to climb up the table a bit....!!!!

[quote user="CT "]

Ipswich were nothing special today- the only time I thought they were gonna score was when Waters ran clean through and that was about it. Now to the main team of derby day 2008

We were great today, won virtually every 50/50 ball and the crowd were BRILLIANT!

The key to todays game was the midfield. Clingan and Patty ran the show and with Bell and Croft running up and down the flanks we were so much better than the scums midfield.

Marshy''s save when J. Walters (SCUM!) was clean through was the moment that I believed we would win the game.

A very very good day today. I''m SO glad I went [:)] Thanks to everyone who convinced me to go [Y]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

[/quote]No problem :P

[quote user="Grif"]Gutted I couldn''t make the game, so chuffed with the result though! What were Roeder''s celebrations like??[/quote]Like a girl at xmas.  We''ll let him off, mind...

absolutely fantastic performance today, particularly Clingan for me, what a find he has been. Echo the sentiments entirely, was great to be proud of our team again. Now please keep it up chaps![:D]

[quote user="CT "]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

[/quote]

Glad you did the right thing CT. We were so superior for much of the game that I thought we were going to get sucker punched again,particularly when Walters got through,but we did the business and laid down a marker for the coming weeks.