Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Apology to 'Omasnoozy'...

I mean what do I know about football?! haha...I have to admit before the match I questioned his ability as a centre-defender but I thought he was absolutely superb along with an ever impressing clingan despite being on a yellow card for the majority of the game. Clingan, Omuzuzi, Croft, Lita, Hoolahan (excluding the first 20mins) Semmy, Marshall were all superb today.I still worry about the complete lack of pace and awareness from doherty and I was amazed drury didn''t play instead of bertrand but in general a great performance and superb to get the clean sheet..the first since september according to ''Sky''.Incidentally anybody watching on Sky, Darren Eadie was absolutely loving it, not so much the completely dis-interested scowcroft.

To be frank, sometimes irrelevant of what you, or me, or us feel about our Manager, you have to say hat off - got it spot on.

As I''ve posted in other threads... all three clean sheets this season have been with Omozusi at centre back; it says a lot.

I''ll tip my hat to Elliot as well.

I thought he was diabolical in the Forest game, and questioned his ability.

Well done Elliot

I wonder if Barclayman has anything to say on this...Personally I think Omo looks a better centre back than right back and today he was solid as.

He was really good today, but he tends to be better against teams that get the ball down and try to play, for me he struggles when we come up against more direct teams. Still he saved his best performance for a match against Ipswich and he''s helped put a smile on my face, so thanks. Lets hope he now gains the confidence from todays match to perform like that more often.

Young Elliott had a hell of a game today,as did the Doc(for once!!) and the rest of the lads in general.It will be interesting to see what team selection Roeder comes up with against Watford,he`ll probably rest Sammy and Wes!!!! but he better not!!

A performance like todays must breed confidence and weve gotta push on now....unlike the false dawn after the Wolves annihilation!

The guy was faultless today, his covering and general reading of the game was out the top draw. I have been critical of him, but today he showed he could be a player. It is a credit to him that I was bricking it so much when he went down for a bit in the second half, but thankfully he played on.

He has got carry on at that level now, as have the other 10 norwich players that showed there true potential today. OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]But, but, but, he''s a loan player and we all know loan players hearts aren''t in it, are they? [;)][/quote]If the loan players had some some dedication today we would have won 5-0. Bloody pathetic. ROEDER OUT!