Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

At last, THE line up?

I think Roeder should stick with this line up (subject Lita deal). Could not see a really weak performance and a spine is developing in the team. Please keep it consistent now ''til April - no more loans.

Unfortunately injuries - and this season red cards - are going to mean that inevitably there will have to be changes. So should Glen give squad players occasional games so they are better prepared?

Yeh, of course there will have to be changes but I guess I mean that he should know now that he has the makings of his best midfield, some nice width with Bell, Croft and Hoolahan being played in right position - free, Jon O being played and none of the problems of poor balance that we seem to get with Sibierski. I have long felt we do not always need that target man but we should just play it quick and to feet - i.e. the Norwich way. Sure we may get the occasional Drinkell from a lower league or a Sutton coming through the system and that would be great. But for now make changes very few (Lupoli is a tad unlucky not to play a bit more and not just in last 30 seconds of matches).