Sign in to follow this  
|BA

I'd say Magilton will be fired long before Roeder

Why don''t you get off Roeder''s back and let him get on with the job. Todays result just shows Roeder is doing a good job in very diffcult circumstances.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Why don''t you get off Roeder''s back and let him get on with the job. Todays result just shows Roeder is doing a good job in very diffcult circumstances.[/quote]

Probably unwelcome contribution but I believe GR and Delia get on quite well - which is possibly not what people wish to hear but there we are.

I do have a slightly amusing story about MRS Roeder and Delia when they were guests at an abode "in Suffolk" but that''s one I shall have to keep to myself until either or both step down.[:#]

It is a human side to both if such is permitted in football. [:P]

[quote user="IBA"]Marcus Evans must be wishing he could rewind the clock[/quote]To be honest Magilton has been unable to attract decent players to Portman Road (what a surprise) and has had to settle for the likes of Gareth McAuley and David Norris.The Shola Ameobi affair summed it up. Glenn Roeder on the otherhand has been able to raid the Premiership academies, and persuade the likes of Sierberski and Lita to put a stint in.