Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

lets not get carried away!

I agree with the sentiments of what you are saying, but please, at least for the next 48hours or so can we all get REALLY CARRIED AWAY! 

We''ve had precious little to cheer about this season and for once everything went right - the score and the performance - we can hold out heads high and enjoy it.

I have waited 3 years for this and I will thoroughly enjoy my Monday morning back at work (for once...)

[quote user="Polo the fresh and minty snack"]

YES WE BEAT IPSWICH!!

but like we said after all of our other wins that season it would be worth much(appart from bragging rights) if we don''t get a result vs watford and reading!!

[/quote]

Why is it that the people who say "let''s not get carried away" after we win one game  are the same people who say "board out Roeder out loan players out sack everyone and burn the ground down" after we lose one game?

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

I agree with the sentiments of what you are saying, but please, at least for the next 48hours or so can we all get REALLY CARRIED AWAY! 

We''ve had precious little to cheer about this season and for once everything went right - the score and the performance - we can hold out heads high and enjoy it.

I have waited 3 years for this and I will thoroughly enjoy my Monday morning back at work (for once...)

[/quote]

My sentiments exactly.Come on its a Derby day win, lets leave the realism for Monday and just enjoy the euphoria!!!!!!YEEELLLOOOOOWWWWS

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Polo the fresh and minty snack"]

YES WE BEAT IPSWICH!!

but like we said after all of our other wins that season it would be worth much(appart from bragging rights) if we don''t get a result vs watford and reading!!

[/quote]

Why is it that the people who say "let''s not get carried away" after we win one game  are the same people who say "board out Roeder out loan players out sack everyone and burn the ground down" after we lose one game?

[/quote]Good question. Anyone like to answer it?

Polo must be the youngest poster on the board. his threads are so childish.

You dont need to state the obvious on every visit mate, its a given.... but now and then you just need to move on......

[quote user="IBA"]Polo must be the youngest poster on the board. his threads are so childish.

You dont need to state the obvious on every visit mate, its a given.... but now and then you just need to move on......[/quote]Call me a fantasist but I think he might be doing it to annoy you.

Today is a good day to be a NCFC fan.

We played well , we beat the chavs from down the road.

Enjoy.

Then look forward, but today is ours .