Sign in to follow this  
SI

Derby Match Thread

What was the atmosphere like inside carrow road today (in comparison to recent derby games), I watched the game but couldn''t hear a thing because the bloody speakers went bust on me!!!

Great result all the same.

Awesome result, today, all is irelevant, I dont care that Delia is still there, I don''t care that we have been awful this season and just for today tomorrow does not matter. Suddenly the sun is shining again. [:D]

Fantastic result.  Players may need to think they''re playing all derby matches for the rest of season!Next 3 matches are crucial esp. next 2 away matches.  3 wins in a row will surely let our NCFC Thailand has something to celebrate on new year party!  

Even without the result, it was one of the most passionate derbies I''ve seen in a long time, from our point of view.  So many of them, recently, have been turgid affiars where the outcome has been almost a forgone conclusion but from start to finish today all I could see was a Norwich win... except at 1-0 up where I wondered if our usual habit of letting our lead slip would come back to haunt us... but other than that, I never doubted us! [:S]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Did you get to watch it, Pong? [:D][/quote] Too bad, my wife didn''t buy my idea to put on another satellite dish.