Sign in to follow this  
SI

Derby Match Thread

...now watching the text updates on the BBC site.

Am in Austria so little chance of a Radio broadcast or a pub showing it. It''s all skiing here!!

[quote user="K Lo"]

...now watching the text updates on the BBC site.

Am in Austria so little chance of a Radio broadcast or a pub showing it. It''s all skiing here!!

[/quote]

I bet that''s kinda frustrating.

[quote user="wharfingcanary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]After that poor start to the half, it looks like the players decided to ignore whatever it was Roeder told them and to take matters into their own hands. 2 nil 2- nil 2 - nil!!![/quote]

Yes. When the players play bad they''re following Roeders instructions. When they play well they''re ignoring them.

Beautiful logic.
[/quote]

It was a joke, numb nuts.  The last few games we have sucked coming out for the 2nd half, and we did again today, early on. D''errrr

Well done lads! Fantastic performance! Some really good displays all over the park, particularly Omozusi and Clingan. Omozusi just shaded it for me for Man Of The Match.

Yes it is. Having lived in Norwich for the last 5 years, I got used to being able to tune into that older duffer on Radio Norfolk and Adams.

Never mind the DANGER, splendid rush! City, I''m so happy with this one, no keep it going!!!

On the Ball!!!

[quote user="K Lo"]Yes it is. Having lived in Norwich for the last 5 years, I got used to being able to tune into that older duffer on Radio Norfolk and Adams.[/quote]

Ahhhh well at least the lads won.

Fantastic win.Well done NorwichWell done FansWell done David MarshallWell done Glenn Roeder

Agreed WAY! We really need to build on this result, no more false dawns! Isn''t it nice to forget all the crap for a little while and just enjoy this?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Agreed WAY! We really need to build on this result, no more false dawns! Isn''t it nice to forget all the crap for a little while and just enjoy this?[/quote]

Hell yes, it feels good to win, especially against our old rivals.

Great performances all over the park, well done lads. Omozusi, Clingan, Bell, Lita and Croft played superb.At last the Binners are going home with their tales between their legs!!!!

Fantastic result. Still don`t like Roeder as a person, but today is not the day for recriminations its a day to celebrate. Finally a really really gutsy Norwich performance. Even more impressive is the fact that the long suffering Crofty and Patty scored the goals. And I have to take my hat off to Omuzusi today I thought he had an absolute blinder. Not anywhere near my favourite player but the boy did really well. Great midfield performance (especially down the left side).

Proud of you Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Someones stripping off behind GR[/quote]

It''s Bunny Larkin''s admirer.

[/quote]

lol never heard it called that before YC [:D]

[/quote]

WAY, have you never read the story from Arrdee about Bunny Larkin? If not, Ill shortcut it to you after the match. Don''t be holding any coffe when you reead it however.

[/quote]

No not seen that YC, would be very grateful if you would post a link after match [:)]

[/quote]

Here is the shortcut WAY. Arrdee''s story caused me to roll with laughter but, of course, it was my time when I was attending matches. Bunny Larkin was one of those strapping young footballers the girls liked to admire. He played with us during the 60/61 season. I know you will enjoy the story.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/999405/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Mutley"]

Fantastic result. Still don`t like Roeder as a person, but today is not the day for recriminations its a day to celebrate. Finally a really really gutsy Norwich performance. Even more impressive is the fact that the long suffering Crofty and Patty scored the goals. And I have to take my hat off to Omuzusi today I thought he had an absolute blinder. Not anywhere near my favourite player but the boy did really well. Great midfield performance (especially down the left side).

Proud of you Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Agree totally about how you feel about GR, this win won''t change my mind about that.  However, like you say today is not a day for recriminations, it''s about pride, the lads did us all very proud, Crofty''s face when he was interviewed said it all for me.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Someones stripping off behind GR[/quote]

It''s Bunny Larkin''s admirer.

[/quote]

lol never heard it called that before YC [:D]

[/quote]

WAY, have you never read the story from Arrdee about Bunny Larkin? If not, Ill shortcut it to you after the match. Don''t be holding any coffe when you reead it however.

[/quote]

No not seen that YC, would be very grateful if you would post a link after match [:)]

[/quote]

Here is the shortcut WAY. Arrdee''s story caused me to roll with laughter but, of course, it was my time when I was attending matches. Bunny Larkin was one of those strapping young footballers the girls liked to admire. He played with us during the 60/61 season. I know you will enjoy the story.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/999405/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Cheers for that YC, much appreciated, will take a gander when i''ve calmed down [:)][Y]