Sign in to follow this  
SI

Derby Match Thread

Ho hum, this is where I have to leave the action (and why I''m not there!) - a big family do which I couldn''t get out of  Sad [:(].  I just hope they make up for it by carrying on as they did in the first 45 and I am sure we will come away with the points.....relax/ease off and the binners will surely come back at us.

Da da da da - Sammy Clingan![8]I don''t want to join the moaners but I have to agree with what most of the pundits were saying on the radio/Canaries World before the match - I would have picked Drury instead of Bertrand. Don''t think he''s at his best.

Clingan is by far the best player we have, incredible signing and brilliant spot by roeder.

Couldn`t agree more about Clingans Contribution. Looks a cut above, althought to be fair the midfield has looked very tight. Agree that we should show more ambition at home. Would love to see a Lita / Loops partnership developing up front for us. Still think the plastic cockneys are there for the taking though!!! OTBC

[quote user="Polar"]Clingan is by far the best player we have, incredible signing and brilliant spot by roeder.[/quote]I was talking to a friend of my son''s who''s a Forest fan and as soon as I said I supported Norwich he said you took our best player. Can''t understand why Forest let him go, class.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Polar"]Clingan is by far the best player we have, incredible signing and brilliant spot by roeder.[/quote]I was talking to a friend of my son''s who''s a Forest fan and as soon as I said I supported Norwich he said you took our best player. Can''t understand why Forest let him go, class.[/quote]They didnt let him go, he left on a Bosman..... so they had no choice

Listening to the commentary by Peter Brackley, it''s like playing Pro Evolution Soccer!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''m not sure we need that target man SuperWes. We''ve played our best football this season when we haven''t had one.[/quote]That would be because we haven''t got a target man Mr Brownstone. If you call a target man an old French midfielder stuck up front just because he is tall, then yeah we could do without him. But we are not scoring enough goals, and clubs with target men are. Sheff Utd have James Beattie, Wolves have Llewellumo (sic.) etc etc....... we havent played a target man this season.

Ipswich are on the up in the second half so far, Norwich need to match their first half performance

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Polar"]Clingan is by far the best player we have, incredible signing and brilliant spot by roeder.[/quote]I was talking to a friend of my son''s who''s a Forest fan and as soon as I said I supported Norwich he said you took our best player. Can''t understand why Forest let him go, class.[/quote]They didnt let him go, he left on a Bosman..... so they had no choice[/quote]They found the money for Earnie so they could have found the money to keep Sammy. When we played Forest he spent a lot of time talking to Forest staff so he must have been reasonably happy there.

[quote user="SI"]thank you marshall...[/quote]Was always going to happen at some point, but thank god we had Marshall there!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]What did Roeder say to the team THIS time?  Geez, can we put a full 90 minutes together?[/quote]

Steady on lads, I''ve got a pony on 1-0 Ipswich

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]What did Roeder say to the team THIS time?  Geez, can we put a full 90 minutes together?[/quote]

[/quote]All you deserve is a pony and trap!

[/quote]Just a pony?

[/quote]

lol

Thank god for marshall and that walters is on instead of haynes.getting stuck in again now.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Lovely move, good effort from Wes.[/quote]He''s gotta score sometime soon! Each game he plays he is getting better and better.Hopefully he can start to fully perform sometime soon!