Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Enjoy my seat

my mrs has got the car

my son is playing footballl tomorrow

no trains

it''s just not meant to be, so i''ve put my seats in upper barclay for buy-back (EU Row M 118/120)

i''ll be watching in a pub in braintree (no doubt outnumbered by ipswich fans) so i''ll be with you in spirit

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

my mrs has got the car

no trains

it''s just not meant to be, so i''ve put my seats in upper barclay for buy-back (EU Row M 118/120)

i''ll be watching in a pub in braintree (no doubt outnumbered by ipswich fans) so i''ll be with you in spirit

[/quote]You COULD have got a bus you know [;)]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

my mrs has got the car

no trains

[/quote]

You COULD have got a bus you know [;)]
[/quote]

from braintree after my son''s game finished at 1200?

or missed my son''s game (in which he played a blinder and they won 5-3), taken a chance , got an early train and queued up at ipswich in the hope of a bus with loads of scummers.

i suppose i could have walked too? I''ll remember that next time. thanks for the advice.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="AJ"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

my mrs has got the car

no trains

[/quote]You COULD have got a bus you know [;)][/quote]

from braintree after my son''s game finished at 1200?

or missed my son''s game (in which he played a blinder and they won 5-3), taken a chance , got an early train and queued up at ipswich in the hope of a bus with loads of scummers.

i suppose i could have walked too? I''ll remember that next time. thanks for the advice.

[/quote]he was only joking