Sign in to follow this  
cling on to clingan

first post

i regually read the forum but never really thought of giving my opinion, afters todays performance i thought i had to sign up and share my delight with everybody.

everybody had a super game today, i cant really find many mistakes with any of the team. i am really pleased for the team and mr roeder, as me along with most people have had critism for them, and i think today is a big moral boost for us and the team! i was happy with roeders team selection and think were going to see more successful results if we keep to this formation, aslong as we dont chop and change. hoolahans free role behind the striker looks very successful, the number of balls played through to lita from him and the other wingers was top draw. Crofy deserves a special menion aswell, he wasnt involved much in the first half, but he looked class in the second. his strike was superb, keep it up crofty !

my only concern is that litas loan has ran out now, and what are we going to do ? do you think it would be possible to sign him perminatly ?

[quote user="cling on to clingan"]

i regually read the forum but never really thought of giving my opinion, afters todays performance i thought i had to sign up and share my delight with everybody.

everybody had a super game today, i cant really find many mistakes with any of the team. i am really pleased for the team and mr roeder, as me along with most people have had critism for them, and i think today is a big moral boost for us and the team! i was happy with roeders team selection and think were going to see more successful results if we keep to this formation, aslong as we dont chop and change. hoolahans free role behind the striker looks very successful, the number of balls played through to lita from him and the other wingers was top draw. Crofy deserves a special menion aswell, he wasnt involved much in the first half, but he looked class in the second. his strike was superb, keep it up crofty !

my only concern is that litas loan has ran out now, and what are we going to do ? do you think it would be possible to sign him perminatly ?

[/quote]

Welcome Cling on, good post, in answer to your question about Lita it seems that he is staying with us untill the end of December, after that we have to sign him on a contract because we can''t loan him back again.500k seems to be the price but we haven''t got 500 buttons,wait and see time again.

[quote user="kick it off"]Captain Dejan - HAHA - just noticed your signature![/quote]Oh yeah I forgot about that lol. I''m gonna admit I''m wrong and eat my words!