Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

weakest player today ?

It''s hard to criticse one player after a superb team performance but it would have to be bertrand for me.

Personally, I thought Otsemobor had a solid game. It was one of those (rare) performances where you struggle to find fault with anybody. If you had to pick anyone, I''d have said Bertrand. Worked hard, but his final ball and decision making was weak at times, though this is still really trying to single someone out, whereas I don''t really think you can!

who cares!!!
It was a superb all round performance from the whole team.

The let down was the man in black in the middle with all his inconsistent decsions.

Well done lads, OTBC

[quote user="Bring Back Nielson"]

who do you think was the weakest player today ?

thought everybody played well today...thought otsemobor had the weakest game.

hes loved by everybody i just dont understand !

[/quote]Sad, sad post!IMO, you are the weakest FAN [:P]

He doesn''t care who anyone thought was the weakest player he just wants to knock Semmy again.

There''s another thread he started recently about Semmy.

P*ss off and support Ipswich.

Semmy was better today than Bertrand, who looked like he was struggling for his composure and Hoolahan, who was still too easy to brush off the ball when he tried to take it on too much. But in reality, how can we be down on any of them today???

[quote user="GJP"]

He doesn''t care who anyone thought was the weakest player he just wants to knock Semmy again.

[/quote]

i dont dislike him, i just think hes overrated !

hes good attacking he just worrys me when he gets caught out :)

Only on the Pink Un forum could you read a frigging ridiculous thread like this...WTF do Norwich have to do to get posiitve stuff from you? I cannot believe I am reading this let alone responding to it. You must be a scummer at heart to even think of posting this cr4p! OTBC

[quote user="Bring Back Nielson"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

i dont dislike him, i just think hes overrated !

hes good attacking he just worrys me when he gets caught out :)

[/quote]Cafu and Roberto Carlos used to get caught out going forward as well. I''d rather have a player like Otsemobor who is willing to overlap and cause the opposition problems than a defensive-minded full-back. Semmy and Croft always look lively together when they play down the right, and we need to stick with them for a considerable run of games IMO.

I''ll play-

I thought everyone was good today but Doc still worries me, just doesn''t feel safe even when he is! Omazusi surprised me today, I didn''t think he was up to it but he shone today.

I felt Hoolahan took the longest to start being effective and I''d have given Lupoli a run there for the last 15 minutes rather than seconds. Can''t be said enough though... today was good all round including Doc and Hoolahan.

for me bertrand was the weakest.. Also though hoolahan took a while before he actually got in to the game,

ohwell no point in dwelling on it ..

great win.. up the cityy !!

What the heck is this all about.

We have been underperforming for 4 seasons.

Today, we have easily beaten our bitter rivals and yet some negative joker wants to rain on our parade.

Give me strength!!!!!!!!!1

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]Semmy was better today than Bertrand, who looked like he was struggling for his composure and Hoolahan, who was still too easy to brush off the ball when he tried to take it on too much. But in reality, how can we be down on any of them today???[/quote]I thought so first half but second half Hoolahan was much better, musceling with players and winning headers not to mention a well deployed slide tackle.

Fair thread for me - we spend the next three weeks revelling in this superb win and fail to realise that there were players who needed to perform better and so we fail to pick up points against our relegation rivals such as charlton, watford and forest.  That makes this seuperb performance a waste of effort.

Betrand started slowly but improved significantly in the second half;  Hoolahan likewise.  Clingan and Pattison were too close together and left gaps too often and Bell was not great. 

For me thought he worst performer was Otsemebor;  he did not get forward today and has Omo to thank for covering his back side on several occassions today.  His attitude and performance were summed up in the final few mins of the first half when he ambled back deep into our penalty area about five yards behind everyone else so playing onside thetown winger in the opposite flank in the penalty area - when he was (or should have been) looking along the line and been able to see how far off he was..  His fellow  defenders got him out of trouble but his response to Docs rebuke was a casual rubbing of his hand behind his ear as he ambled forward again.  SO laid back it causes us problems.

It was a fine performance - but we have to repeat it.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Fair thread for me - we spend the next three weeks revelling in this superb win and fail to realise that there were players who needed to perform better and so we fail to pick up points against our relegation rivals such as charlton, watford and forest.  That makes this seuperb performance a waste of effort.

Betrand started slowly but improved significantly in the second half;  Hoolahan likewise.  Clingan and Pattison were too close together and left gaps too often and Bell was not great. 

For me thought he worst performer was Otsemebor;  he did not get forward today and has Omo to thank for covering his back side on several occassions today.  His attitude and performance were summed up in the final few mins of the first half when he ambled back deep into our penalty area about five yards behind everyone else so playing onside thetown winger in the opposite flank in the penalty area - when he was (or should have been) looking along the line and been able to see how far off he was..  His fellow  defenders got him out of trouble but his response to Docs rebuke was a casual rubbing of his hand behind his ear as he ambled forward again.  SO laid back it causes us problems.

It was a fine performance - but we have to repeat it.

[/quote]

Absolutely right - the guy was right to try and identify areas that need improving. Trouble is most posters are now so blind drunk on the basis of this win over the Ips--- that nothing else matters. Oh well, guess who will be the first to launch in with vitriol in a weeks time if we''ve lost the two away games!