Sign in to follow this  
CHITFC

Well Done Norwich

Well done Norwich, thoroughly deserved to win and probably by a bigger

margin, i''m not sure if we strung three passes together. Walters

through one on one and missing was our chance and we blew it. Two Town

players going for the same ball and taking each other out just made me

laugh in the end because that''s what it was, a laughable performance.Deserving winners.

I have alot of respect for an ipswich fan with the balls to come and offer congrats. well done too you.see you in April.

[quote user="CHITFC"]Well done Norwich, thoroughly deserved to win and probably by a bigger

laugh in the end because that''s what it was, a laughable performance.Deserving winners.[/quote]Well said- I think Marshall turned the match for us with the Walters save as going 1-0 down we would have struggled. Also stopping that Hayne''s header at 1-0 was so important as the whole momentum would have shifted.

[quote user="king canary"]Well said- I think Marshall turned the match for us with the Walters save as going 1-0 down we would have struggled. Also stopping that Hayne''s header at 1-0 was so important as the whole momentum would have shifted. [/quote]Totally agree King,He upped our game with the Walters save, it spurred us into the next gear. And Haynes save reminded us we needed a second, and again, it came!Fantastic game today, Marshall for Scotlands No.1!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="king canary"]Well said- I think Marshall turned the match for us with the Walters save as going 1-0 down we would have struggled. Also stopping that Hayne''s header at 1-0 was so important as the whole momentum would have shifted. [/quote]Totally agree King,He upped our game with the Walters save, it spurred us into the next gear. And Haynes save reminded us we needed a second, and again, it came!Fantastic game today, Marshall for Scotlands No.1![/quote]Although he was a bit lucky not to give away a penalty at the death, but should take nothing away from him. Lost track of how many points the lad has won for us.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="CHITFC"]Well done Norwich, thoroughly deserved to win and probably by a bigger

laugh in the end because that''s what it was, a laughable performance.Deserving winners.[/quote]Well said- I think Marshall turned the match for us with the Walters save as going 1-0 down we would have struggled. Also stopping that Hayne''s header at 1-0 was so important as the whole momentum would have shifted. [/quote]Agreed, that was our one and only major chance to get ahead, after that we didn''t get anywhere near scoring bar Haynes'' header. I''ll congratulate any deserving winners but with a laughable performance like that it''s a hard one to take! Taking nothing away from Norwich though as they looked far more of a threat coming forward than we did and again deserved all three points.

Had Walters gone for Marshall''s legs with the one on one I''m convinced he would''ve scored. Thankfully he didn''t, that was the turning point of the whole game for me.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!Get in [:)]

[quote user="CHITFC"]Well done Norwich, thoroughly deserved to win and probably by a bigger

laugh in the end because that''s what it was, a laughable performance.Deserving winners.[/quote]thanks for the praise mate...

I''d like to say I was impressed with the way both sets of players gave it hard but fair and apart from Counago being a bit....latin, there was no play acting.

It should have been an easy game to ref because the players played it the right way....refreshing!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="CHITFC"]Well done Norwich, thoroughly deserved to win and probably by a bigger margin, i''m not sure if we strung three passes together. Walters through one on one and missing was our chance and we blew it. Two Town players going for the same ball and taking each other out just made me laugh in the end because that''s what it was, a laughable performance.

Deserving winners.[/quote]

thanks for the praise mate...
[/quote]

Agreed.

It''s not often we get praise from our main rivals CHITFC so thanks for coming on here and admitting that the right team won. Ipswich were poor today - an opinion shared by most of your supporters if the comments on TWTD are anything to go by.

Ipswich have had the edge in recent derbies and so, until the 19th April at least, I''m sure you won''t mind if we soak up the sunshine for a bit.....

im sure ipswich will be there , or there abouts end of the season , nice to know not all town fans are bad losers, i thnk ipswich still will have a good season.,well done norwich made a plesant change to keep a clean sheet..

I''m sure Ipswich can probably play better, but we simply wanted it more today and our football was fantastic.  We found space all over the park.  When Walters was one on one, he never looked like scoring, he looked like he didn''t want to be there, and with Marshall staying on his feet, he didn''t know what to do.

As for the so called Penalty appeal, Marshall didn''t touch him, hence why Haynes got straight up and went to take the corner with the rest of the Ipswich Players arguing at the ref.  For that I say well done Haynes.  Cue the abuse.