Sign in to follow this  
GO QUAKES!

Hey there Canary fans!

Good luck for the derby day match up with your local rivals Ipswich Town today.

I''m a big ''Quakes fan and I''m pleased that a new team like us could attract Darren Huckerby to the Bay Arena.

Your loss though right?

I''d like to pop in and say hello to everybody as well! Thanks to C.T., you guys should have a few more of us Earthquake supporters on here chatting with you all about the the Canaries and Quakes.

Oh, and we''re keeping Darren until he retires. That''s just the way it is! =P

[quote user="darkstar10990"]I''d like to pop in and say hello to everybody as well! Thanks to C.T., you guys should have a few more of us Earthquake supporters on here chatting with you all about the the Canaries and Quakes.

Oh, and we''re keeping Darren until he retires. That''s just the way it is! =P

[/quote]The actual infamous darkstar on youtube who was mentioned on that crazy interview Hux did?

and you''re welcome to, treat him well, he deserves it. Our club couldn''t even manage that at the end....

HAHA yes that would be me! I thought that whole thing was funny, Radnich really got offended I guess... It''s okay though, everyone over here in the Bay Area thinks he''s a moron.

Thanks!

[quote user="darkstar10990"]I''d like to pop in and say hello to everybody as well! Thanks to C.T., you guys should have a few more of us Earthquake supporters on here chatting with you all about the the Canaries and Quakes. It''s okay though, everyone over here in the Bay Area thinks he''s a moron.

Thanks!

[/quote]

He''s just young.