Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

What would Lita cost?

Is it stupid to dream? He seems happy to play with us at the moment, but is that just because it''s a good shop window?

I''d go on the Reading forum and ask why they dont want him. Its interesting

Stoke and West Brom are rumoured to be tabling £2.5m bids in Jan

Well today proved we can punt Sibierski in Jan and put his wages towards Lita if needed. I thin kRoeder finally realized that we don''t need a "target man" playing in this mode and maybe Lita is more of a possibility. 

he wont go for 2.5 million.

clubs arent silly enough to know hes out of contract at the end of season.

he likes it here, we like him....

money will come back if we sold him again and were not going to get better unless we have good players

need to dish out the cash !

I have no idea how much they reckon he is valued at.No doubt we have definitely enquired!

I think he would like to come here.  Roeder was in the Sun yesterday saying Norwich is a great city, but in a field - He''s quite right, but what an amazing field it is.  We should be so proud to live in this county.  So many ex-footballers have a great affection for where we live and having been about a bit, we truly are lucky to live in Norfolk - Players feel it too!!  I''m just happy!!  [:D]

[quote user="IBA"]I''d go on the Reading forum and ask why they dont want him. Its interesting

Stoke and West Brom are rumoured to be tabling £2.5m bids in Jan[/quote]they wont

[quote user="whoareyou"]

The guy is playing and playing well for us! Why not?

If West Brom and Stoke wanted him , why have they not gone in before?

[/quote]

Remember Ashton?

They say that possesion is 9/10s of the law, therefore we should an ideal opportunity to sign him since he is already here... maybe?

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Well today proved we can punt Sibierski in Jan and put his wages towards Lita if needed. I thin kRoeder finally realized that we don''t need a "target man" playing in this mode and maybe Lita is more of a possibility. [/quote]Lita is playing as the target man, he is winning the ball and holding it up. To me he is like a much better Barry Hayles. He is more Wayne Rooney than Jermaine Defoe. There is more about him than being small and fast, he has a load of muscle to help him plough into those defenders!