Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Leroy Lita ... transfer sepculation....

Soooo... do we think we''re in a good position to keep him / extend his load / sign him permenantly ?Would love to see him here, so much to offer i feel.Young player, proven in the premiership, eye for goal, and works hard.I have a feeling that if we dont sign him in any way there will be uproar.

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]Soooo... do we think we''re in a good position to keep him / extend his load / sign him permenantly ?

Would love to see him here, so much to offer i feel.

Young player, proven in the premiership, eye for goal, and works hard.

I have a feeling that if we dont sign him in any way there will be uproar.
[/quote]

He seems to like it here,and has developed a good understanding with the players around him (I thought his hug of Hoolahan when he was substituted spoke volumes), so hopefully he will want to stay,and its then a question of whether we can raise the dosh.However, with Sibierski off the wage bill maybe there''s room to manoeuvre?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

i think the loan will be extended till january and thats the best we will get! i cant believe reading dont want him!

[/quote]

I think the deal has already been done, monthly loan extenable with a 24 hr call back with a view to a full time move in January, Roeder wa reported as saying he is ready to rubber stamp the deal last week for the extention, and the quote of £500.000 appeared, If Sibi is out then his wages would be of a great help to pay Lita''s wage,  makes good news for all of us, and if Roeder can pull this out of the bag than I will be first to eat humble pie.   

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

i think the loan will be extended till january and thats the best we will get! i cant believe reading dont want him!

[/quote]

I think the deal has already been done, monthly loan extenable with a 24 hr call back with a view to a full time move in January, Roeder wa reported as saying he is ready to rubber stamp the deal last week for the extention, and the quote of £500.000 appeared, If Sibi is out then his wages would be of a great help to pay Lita''s wage,  makes good news for all of us, and if Roeder can pull this out of the bag than I will be first to eat humble pie.   

[/quote]Totally agree. Roeders tactics worked well as we were playing all our players in the best positions using the best tactics - thanks to having Lita as a lone striker upfront. If Roeder can pull of his perminant signiture, especially at such a good price, then I think we can prove to be a useful squad for the rest of the season. We should ship Sibi out, and bring in a back-up striker (and possibly a defender) in january if we can. I heard before that our wage bill isn''t an issue, so adding Lita to it shouldn''t be too much of a problem.I just wonder how willing Reading are to sell though.

[quote user="AJ"]I just wonder how willing Reading are to sell though.[/quote]Lita could leave for nothing in the summer so if they want anything for him they''d best cash in now. Obviously that depends on whether Lita wants a move.