Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

PROUD! NCFC FOR LIFE

Greetings to you all, i''ve just joined this Forum.

I''m a season ticket holder and still trying to re-gain my voice after yesterday, I can honestly say i''ve never shouted so much. The atmosphere was absolutely buzzing and hopefully we can take that to Watford on Wednesday and pick up another 3 points.

The heroes of yesterday

David Marshall - 2 absolutely stunning saves in the second half, what a keeper!

Sammy Clingan - Spot on, as always, consistant. Just a brilliant footballer.

Croft & Patty for supplying the goals and the perfomance.

And the rest of the lads too, just shows what a good side we really do have!

Glad we''ve got Leroy in for a little longer until hopefully we can find someone in January!

I know my points have already been said over the last 24 hours hahaha but just thought i''d introduce myself to the forum!!

KICK IT OFF, THROW IT IN....

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Greetings to you all, i''ve just joined this Forum.

I''m a season ticket holder and still trying to re-gain my voice after yesterday, I can honestly say i''ve never shouted so much. The atmosphere was absolutely buzzing and hopefully we can take that to Watford on Wednesday and pick up another 3 points.

The heroes of yesterday

David Marshall - 2 absolutely stunning saves in the second half, what a keeper!

Sammy Clingan - Spot on, as always, consistant. Just a brilliant footballer.

Croft & Patty for supplying the goals and the perfomance.

And the rest of the lads too, just shows what a good side we really do have!

Glad we''ve got Leroy in for a little longer until hopefully we can find someone in January!

I know my points have already been said over the last 24 hours hahaha but just thought i''d introduce myself to the forum!!

KICK IT OFF, THROW IT IN....

[/quote]

Hello Dan, and welcome to the Pink ''Un forum!

I would have to say that Omozusi was also outstanding. Very composed (as was the Doc) and showed great intelligence, especially when Counago tried a through ball in the first half but Omo read it, backed off Counago and intercepted the ball before it was too late.

Welcome Dan!Everyone was a hero yesterday. A good win, a good result, and hafter 3 years, a good win against the scummers. Merry Christmas!

Have you heard from your Ipswich mate, Macdougalls Perm?

I sent my best mate a text straight after we went 2-0, got no reply. Talked to him today and he was pretty courteous in defeat! Still had to milk the win after 3 and a half years of him giving me utter s**t!

But don''t worry, I do know my Norwich, Even if this first post is just a list of stating the bloody obvious from yesterday hahaha.

That''s uncanny ... great minds and all that!

Brilliant, I just asked him how he''d enjoyed his afternoon''s telly watching. That was enough to get him ranting about me being a bad sport, gloating etc etc. Priceless!! [:D]

Haha! Started writing that message straight after I saw you write on here!

Going round his today and all of his family are Ipswich fans, always giving me grief when I go round there, usually a Saturday Night after Ipswich win and we lose. Now I get to go round there and say "How was your weekend? Anything happen on Sunday you wish to talk about? Oh yeah that''s right NORWICH 2-0 IPSWICH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

[:)]

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

Haha! Started writing that message straight after I saw you write on here!

Going round his today and all of his family are Ipswich fans, always giving me grief when I go round there, usually a Saturday Night after Ipswich win and we lose. Now I get to go round there and say "How was your weekend? Anything happen on Sunday you wish to talk about? Oh yeah that''s right NORWICH 2-0 IPSWICH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

[:)]

[/quote]

Classic! [:D]

I''ve noticed that my phone is a lot quieter that it usually is after the usual weekend results. Funny thing is that it''s amazing how quickly I forget how angry it makes me when the shoe is on the other foot. [:)]

My brother also is a teacher in Suffolk and has four classes full of little scummers today; apparently they were getting ridiculously cocky last week ... it''s all gone quiet over there hahahahaha!!

Give them some stick! [;)]