Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Has to be said...

With all the negative vibes at Carrow Road over the last few weeks, forget if you want the board out or not, if you want Roeder out or not, today was about the REAL Norwich City, passion passing and hunger from start to finish, no i''m not getting carried away, one win does not change my feelings about the board but the TEAM deserve huge credit for todays win.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]With all the negative vibes at Carrow Road over the last few weeks, forget if you want the board out or not, if you want Roeder out or not, today was about the REAL Norwich City, passion passing and hunger from start to finish, no i''m not getting carried away, one win does not change my feelings about the board but the TEAM deserve huge credit for todays win.[/quote]

Couldnt agree more. Today reminded me of why I am a football fan. F**king brilliant.

Same here Kathy. Beating Ipswich felt good for the first time in ages!(most possibly because we haven''t beaten them in 6 previous attempts!)

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]With all the negative vibes at Carrow Road over the last few weeks, forget if you want the board out or not, if you want Roeder out or not, today was about the REAL Norwich City, passion passing and hunger from start to finish, no i''m not getting carried away, one win does not change my feelings about the board but the TEAM deserve huge credit for todays win.[/quote]

Couldnt agree more. Today reminded me of why I am a football fan. F**king brilliant.

[/quote]

You can''t remember that buzz you get after a win like todays untill it hits you up and down your spine! To quote you Kathy "F**king Brilliant.

The thing I am beggining to think and perhaps realise is that its about "vibes".Today we put out another young squad, they have proven they have the ability and the passion - their weakness? Nerves and confidence - something I guess you could expect with two teenagers in the side.We know that away from home they seem to be more fearless - maybe the away support being more positive / vociferous or maybe the lack of large numbers of loud criticising / expectant fans? I don''t blame the fans but maybe, just maybe we have allowed the dissapointment of the last three seasons of experienced pro''s letting us down project our diss-satisfaction on to this group of young players who need our support more than the mercinaries we seemed to have confidence of in the past.Safri, Robinson, Etuhu - their hearts were never in our colours, this kids - man I am 26 yet Bertrand, Omosuzi, Matty, Croft, Bell, Semmi, Lita, Marshall and Clingan are all younger than me. Hoolahan is about the same age, that leaves Doherty - it starts to hit home at that point for me.The last three seasons we have had expectation levels high because we have seen seasoned pro''s out there. This season we start with low expectations because of them, not because of the players we now see. People have judged their desire and their passion - we saw the best derby performance for three years today. Not sure that we can question that now.

i agree. the norwich team has improved alot, and im looking forward to a new lucky streak. we won 2.0!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="sevesup"]

i agree. the norwich team has improved alot, and im looking forward to a new lucky streak. we won 2.0!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

[:|][:|]