Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Nicholson

I'm with you Darren

I''d just like to offer Darren Huckerby my support after the recent unsettling speculation over his future at the canaries. I know he''s had a hard time because of links to other Premiership clubs like Bolton, Charlton and Manchester City and because of his volatile relationship with Worthy and Steve Foley. But these rumours are just disruptive and I know that he will play a key role in a premiership adventure next year. All the best Darren - and that goes for all the other lads as well. Bring back Iwan!

Top interview from the Hux.

A quick point on management style, NW has only frozen out players after he has given them a few chances (Rivers) or for a short time and if they show desire again he plays them (Kenton). I think some people have an overly harsh opinion of his man management style and are quick to jump to conclusions (Brennan).

manchester city aren''t interested in him?! they only just sold him to get him off their pay roll.
there''s been no bust-up and he wants to extend his contract here. nothing to worry about people!

Matthew, you''re not doing him any favours at all with that post to be honest.

a) There hasn''t been any speculation over his future here;
b) I''m certain he hasn''t been linked with any other clubs;
c) What volatile relationship with Worthy and Steve Foley?

As far as I''m concerned you''ve just inadvertently created more rumours.