Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Having just watched G.R's interview on CW

he seemed very very proud of his players (the fans are as well), and I have to agree with him when he says about the fans support.

Everybody who went (in yellow and and green) yesterday deserves a massive pat on the back, we got behind the teams fantasticly (sp?) well and the team responded.

Enjoy the win everyone (and dont forget to wind up a few scummers!)

[quote user="CT "]

he seemed very very proud of his players (the fans are as well), and I have to agree with him when he says about the fans support.

Everybody who went (in yellow and and green) yesterday deserves a massive pat on the back, we got behind the teams fantasticly (sp?) well and the team responded.

[/quote]haven''t got CW CT - what did roedy say???wuz it something along these lines???"the fans played their part today in fine style...every one was an england manager...and they all sang louder than those geordie barstools,,,and of my former club in the east end of pur capital...yeah - those east end cockney wasters are not fit to lace the boots of the real naaarfolk (adopting local accent) MEN who live in this bootiful (continuing local theme) part of the country,,,yep - the crowd did their angle ancesters proud today???" [;)]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

haven''t got CW CT - what did roedy say???

wuz it something along these lines???

"the fans played their part today in fine style...every one was an england manager...and they all sang louder than those geordie barstools,,,and of my former club in the east end of pur capital...yeah - those east end cockney wasters are not fit to lace the boots of the real naaarfolk (adopting local accent) MEN who live in this bootiful (continuing local theme) part of the country,,,yep - the crowd did their angle ancesters proud today???" [;)]
[/quote]

....................although I did look slightly camp when celebrating so had to kiss Delia to prove I''m all man.......

Mark .Y.