Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

clingan how much is he worth????

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]He seems to be on fire at the moment - and I have a nasty feeling we may get to find out how much someone will pay for him come 31st January.[/quote]yep - the man stepped upto the plate and won the battle in the middle,,,as good as his wolves performance if not better,,,but i was looking for a replay the next match against donny - and he disappointed,,,can only get better though, and as a youngun who will get stronger and become more consistent as a result - he has the potential to worth a fair ole wedge in my view...but, one to keep, and see where he can take us imo...

He certainly has the potential, and he just seems to get better and better in the middle of the park.I don''t think we need to worry about how much he is worth - he''s invaluable to us.

Was absolutely superb yesterday! Never puts a foot wrong, an absolute hero!!

Lets just hope we can keep hold of him!

Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.What do you think?

[quote user="ron obvious"]Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.What do you think?[/quote]I think that you''re a moron [:)]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.What do you think?[/quote]I think that any money raised from player sales would be used to offset the ''shortfall'' (whatever the hell that is).

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.

What do you think?
[/quote]

i think your  k k k k krazzy

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.

What do you think?
[/quote]

I think the key to any good team is the central midfield, so we need to hold on to our best midfielder.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]thought he was awesome today...if any potential buyers come in for him..GOD FORBID!!! got to be worth £3 mil+ not bad for a freebee[/quote]

I think he is rubbish and not good enough to play in the premier league..wink...that should fool the top teams!

In todays market he''s about £1 million mark but if he carrys on playing like he did Sunday then he will soon be worth about £2 ta £3 million.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]He seems to be on fire at the moment - and I have a nasty feeling we may get to find out how much someone will pay for him come 31st January.[/quote]My understanding is that you cant sign for two clubs in  year now?

GR should make him captain for the rest of the season.    Consistent performer and leads by example with his tempo of play.

[quote user="Duffman"]GR should make him captain for the rest of the season.    Consistent performer and leads by example with his tempo of play.[/quote]wud the curse of the captains armband do the boy any good???  rusty was captain - got carded and is now benched...ouch!!!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="ron obvious"]Just a thought: if Sammy could be sold for good money - enough to finance Lita permanent plus a big, classy striker (hmmmm...),. would that be worth the sacrifice? Perhaps Hoolahan could drop more into midfield, still leaving Fozzy, Russell & Lupoli as back-up. Russell could always be useful for the more physical games.What do you think?[/quote]I think that you''re a moron [:)][/quote]Thank you for your considered & thoughtful reply.EVERY player has his price. I suppose my line of thinking was:: is the midfield strong enough without Sammy, or would it be worth more to the team to have a top class strike force. I''m personally not sure one way or another.Still, I should have remembered this is a forum for trading insults, not for talking about football.