Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Dean Ashton linked

I''ve seen r***urs that Ashton might be coming to Carrow Road. Would welcome this with open arms. Think he is an exciting player with bags of potential. Sign him up Worthy. Have a sneaking suspicion it''ll just be another r***ur doing the rounds but hopefully not.

Keep the faith

I would love it, love it I tell you (sorry, just going over a bit Keegan) but I think NW will pay good money for players with potential after we know what is happening this season. This summer has all been about signing players for this year so far (but I hope im wrong).

has the word rumo-r finaly been banned??????

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

saw this one on dodgy ru****s a couple of days ago,i think thats just what it is...a dodgy one!OTBC,

Not sure about this - i''m wary about signing players from Crewe now. Like a lot of us, i used to watch mark rivers for Crewe and think, "wow, i wish we would sign him." When we did it was the most excited i''d ever been about a city signing (up until last and this year of course!). And the rest, as they say...

Aye, but that''s just one player who didn''t work out...oh and Rob Hulse at WBA I suppose. And Wright with the binners. In fact, what ex-Crewe player ever really made it in the Prem?

(That''s a bit harsh, there have been some like Robbie Savage and, er...)