Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

HIghlights

okey iam sorry if this has been posted already, but iam lookign for highlights and Virgin media are being ### again and there not there, does anyone know were else i can find them???

Fairly certain that Sky have exclusive rights for 24 hours after the game, so I expect the will be put up this evening/early tomorrow morning. Unless there''s another link to Sky highlights anybody has?

You can normally view ITV Anglia news bulletins online. I''m guessing they''d have a decent number of highlights on their Sunday evening slot.

I have watched the Canaries World highlights but am waiting for the 45 minute BT Vision highlights on demand from midnight tonight.

Can anyone else find the highlights on Virgin Media? I cant see that they are there, despite it saying they should be up from 10pm yesterday...?

[quote user="EssexNCFC"]Can anyone else find the highlights on Virgin Media? I cant see that they are there, despite it saying they should be up from 10pm yesterday...?[/quote]I don''t think they''ll be up til tuesday evening; sky hold the highlights rights for 24 hours after the game. So expect them up sometime today methinks.