Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc101

Did anyone see any trouble after the game?

I saw two kids having a ding dong behind the jarrold stand on the way out. Plod came over and told them too bugger off home so they did, That was about it.

Anyone see anything in the city center?

ps Great support must have helped today,Great noise from the Norfolk boys!!!!!!!! 

[quote user="Ncfc101"]

I saw two kids having a ding dong behind the jarrold stand on the way out. Plod came over and told them too bugger off home so they did, That was about it.

ps Great support must have helped today,Great noise from the Norfolk boys!!!!!!!! 

[/quote]

Thats disgusting why were you watching two kids have a ding dong? As for the police telling them to bugger at home, fair play!

[quote user="londoncanary"][quote user="Ncfc101"]

[/quote]

Thats disgusting why were you watching two kids have a ding dong? As for the police telling them to bugger at home, fair play!

[/quote]Made me laugh!

Apparently there was a few scuffles, but nothing of serious notable mention

Didn''t see anything but as I walked past the station about 10 minutes after the final whistle there was a couple of police dog vans with flashing blue lights heading towards Prince of Wales road, probably a few scummers left at 2-0 and headed for a city centre rendezvous with some of our finest.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Didn''t see anything but as I walked past the station about 10 minutes after the final whistle there was a couple of police dog vans with flashing blue lights heading towards Prince of Wales road, probably a few scummers left at 2-0 and headed for a city centre rendezvous with some of our finest.[/quote]

Yes, saw that too as I was walking back to the Nelson.

I didnt see any trouble after the game I must admit. Saw plenty of trouble during it though. Danny Haynes had trouble getting on the scoresheet, Richard Wright had trouble keeping our white and yellow ball out of his net,The dirty scum in the Jarrold Stand near est the hotel had trouble smiling and Gareth McAuley appeared to have trouble with a head wound (luckily for him Leroy noticed before he bled to death).

[quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

I didnt see any trouble after the game I must admit. Saw plenty of trouble during it though. Danny Haynes had trouble getting on the scoresheet, Richard Wright had trouble keeping our white and yellow ball out of his net,The dirty scum in the Jarrold Stand near est the hotel had trouble smiling and Gareth McAuley appeared to have trouble with a head wound (luckily for him Leroy noticed before he bled to death).

[/quote]

Haha, brilliant post, especially the end bit!

Had a bit of a verbal abuse from a couple of Ipswich fans at the station, probably would''ve got hit had there not been 4 coppers behind me. 2 kids must''ve been about 14 came over with a "you''re still a fucking shit team mate", and they were less than happy with a 2-0 displayed in offensive hand gestures back.

On the way to the Rosary I saw a couple of binners in white hoodies (how practical when handling all that refuse) got nicked on Lower Clarence Road just over the railway bridge.  Perfect end to a perfect day.

Whilst I was traveling from Morrisons to the Coach and Horses, I might add at thisd point that I was the person in the Barclay dressed a s Father Christmas, a couple of scummers came towards me, whilst dressed as jolly old saint nic, and said "Why ya dressed like that you F*****g clown?" I responded with a comment about how he was the one in the Blue shirt therefore in no position to call me a clown. I swear he would have started if the old bill hadn''t been in close proximity.

I think the simple minded binners still believe that anyone of any note should not have red clothes but a red face. Which funny enough we didn''t see, or hear, anything from Sheepy this time. Surely he could have handed round an inspirational cd at halftime or something.