Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

how far

As a true fan i made the 480 mile round trip from Bristol to Norwich this weekend, and im bloody glad i did! was well worth it!I was wondering if anyone else traveled this far or further to watch the derby at Carrow Road?OTBC

Traveled the 720 mile journey from plymouth were im at Uni, and travelled all the way back with the

same smile on my face as I had when matty patty blasted the second into the back of the net !!!

I''m a lightweight I''m afraid - my journey is only about 420 miles - Brighton to Dorking, on to Brentwood and then on to Norwich.

Came down on the train on Saturday from Sheffield to Cambridge , took me about four hours each way on the train due to engineering works etc, then a couple of hours'' drive to the fine city. No idea how many miles that is but worth every second to be in the Barclay going mental - watching on TV never could have compared. Probably back off down south to Watford on Wednesday too!

[quote user="canarytom"]Manchester to Carrow Road via Luxembourg (don''t ask) and back to Manchester. 1243 miles![/quote]umm ?

[quote user="canarytom"]Manchester to Carrow Road via Luxembourg (don''t ask) and back to Manchester. 1243 miles![/quote]i thought you said you were shopping for christmas lights?

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="canarytom"]Manchester to Carrow Road via Luxembourg (don''t ask) and back to Manchester. 1243 miles![/quote]i thought you said you were shopping for christmas lights?[/quote]on sale in luxumbourg.....