Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Team to face watford

id like to say same team but i would make one change despite the fact this player was my MOM on sun

marshy

semmy    kennedy   the doc   bertrand

croft      pattison      clingan     bell

hoolahan

lita 

subs

rudd, russell, lupoli, omouzi, cort.

Can I ask why, if Omasuzi was your man of the match, you would drop him and bring in the very unconvincing Kennedy tomorrow night?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Can I ask why, if Omasuzi was your man of the match, you would drop him and bring in the very unconvincing Kennedy tomorrow night?[/quote]

because ive also seen him play very poorly this season. he is very inconsistant ( due to age ) and for a difficult away game likely to be physical i would feel safer with kennedy, who despite what most say has been our most consistent defender this season.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]Omozusi will struggle with the aerial bombardment we''re going to receive[/quote]

I think you''ll find that Watford personnel and style have changed since that dreadful match last season where Watford''s style was more gridiron than soccer. Darius Henderson has moved on as has Danny Shittu from their team. I also not sure how much Leigh Bromby''s long throw is being used now.

I''d stick with Omosuzi and the Doc - two our our three league clean sheets have come with Omosuzi at centre back, and he looks better there than at right back. The only thing that worries me about those two is that they''ve both played more as right-sided centre back than on the left.

I’m hoping that Roeder starts with the same team as Sunday.

We haven''t kept a clean sheet this season when Omozusi hasn''t played. He gets far too much stick - and I would say he''s been one of our more consistent performers this season (Behind Troy A-H of course!). Give the lad a run at CB for god sake!

My team would be :

Marshall

Semmy   Omozusi   Doc   Drury

Croft   Clingan   Pattison   Bell

Hoolahan   

Lita

Subs: Nelson, Lappin, Rusty, Lupoli, Cort

[quote user="1st Wizard"]All I will say is that I like left footed players on the left side, and right footed players on the right![/quote]

So you didn''t like the right footed Darren Huckerby playing on the left wing?

Marshall

Semmy   Omozusi   Doc   Bertrand

Croft   Clingan   Pattison   Bell

Hoolahan   

Lita

Subs: Nelson, Kennedy, Russell, Lupoli, Cort