Sign in to follow this  
rossco2121

Eduardo!

Nice bit of lateral thinking if somewhat ironic given Roeder''s temporary signing of Martin Taylor. Stranger things have happened I suppose (but I think I stand a better chance of winning my bet that MK Dons will be in  the Prem within the next 6 years). 

Eduaro? I assume you mean some 3rd Division Brazilian because we have no chance getting the Arsenal striker.

he is training for the 1st team again, and will be building up his fitness again in reserves i should imagine.

Arsenal will be happy to have another decent option.. certainly not a player to loan out!

[quote user="Binky"]Nice bit of lateral thinking if somewhat ironic given Roeder''s temporary signing of Martin Taylor. Stranger things have happened I suppose (but I think I stand a better chance of winning my bet that MK Dons will be in  the Prem within the next 6 years). [/quote] Wat odds u got on MK Dons bet?, they''ll more than likely be at least championship. Do they have to be in the prem in 6 years, or at least have been there?

thats good bet mk

especially if you had them when relegated from league 1 and look like they be going further down the football table