Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Re: Talking to Joe Lewis on facebook ......

i heard from a reliable source  that joe got a phone call from the morecombe manager saying  that he had  had been sold to Peterborough  Joe said he would''nt  go rodent said if you dont go you''ll never kick a ball for Norwich again, Prehaps the 400,000 was ear marked for some of sh1t loanees

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]I can confirm Joe is on there and it is actually him - so wouldn''t surprise me.[/quote]

yes like he would use his real name and slate off a former employer,, sorry but my friends daughter went to school with him in Diss she still see''s him and I have seen him several times at my friends house in Bungay, like her 21st last month, He told me then If the offer were to be on the table of playing for his boyhood club he would Jump at it, this clown on Facebook is all he is a bloody clown.  

I have no idea whether what the OP is true - and I also believe he would love to play here.

But i''m saying the Joe Lewis on facebook is Joe Lewis the GK

Joe is a really nice lad who Ive had the pleasure of meeting before, and i know for a fact he didnt want to leave. Nothing to do with money as Posh were offering him more money-i  know that for a fact.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]I can confirm Joe is on there and it is actually him - so wouldn''t surprise me.[/quote]

yes like he would use his real name and slate off a former employer,, sorry but my friends daughter went to school with him in Diss she still see''s him and I have seen him several times at my friends house in Bungay, like her 21st last month, He told me then If the offer were to be on the table of playing for his boyhood club he would Jump at it, this clown on Facebook is all he is a bloody clown.  

[/quote]I went to school with him at bungay and the Joe on facebook is actually him but I doubt he would have said that.

Yes Joe is on facebook but I personally think this is

rubbish... I went to school with Joe and have played sport against him many a

time. I also have him as a friend on facebook... please forever yellow tell me

who is in Joe’s facebook profile picture with him and what is his favourite

programme according to facebook…. This is not the time to berate Roeder, at

least wait till we have played the scum… stop stirring and support your team!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

And i asked him : Would you come back to norwich if we wanted you back? ....

He replied : Not if Roeder is still there,even if i got offered 50k a week i''d still say no!

[/quote]

cos its really him isnt it.... im going to register the name Mike Tyson on there now....

jas :)

[/quote]

Yes it is!

He is one of my friends and has been since joining, as i know a lot of the Norwich players.

I have been friends with Joe Lewis on Facebook for ages. His favourite programme is listed as The Simpsons and his profile picture is with Brian Lara.

I have spoken to Joe on Facebook a few times and he has never slated Norwich or Roedent to me. Not saying the other guy is a liar but it just doesnt seem like Joe.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

He replied : Not if Roeder is still there,even if i got offered 50k a week i''d still say no!

[/quote]

cos its really him isnt it.... im going to register the name Mike Tyson on there now....

[/quote]

Yes it is!

He is one of my friends and has been since joining, as i know a lot of the Norwich players.

[/quote]

good.. tell David Marshall i said he was rubbish then!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it is!

[/quote]

good.. tell David Marshall i said he was rubbish then!

[/quote]

Ok I will Jas although I dont know David very well and he would probably be a bit pissed off if I told him some bloke on the pinun thinks you are crap!

I doubt Joe said what is claimed but it is honestly him.

Nice bloke, known him for a few years now through my contacts at the club.

Wouldnt come out and say anything like that, but I dont doubt he thinks it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]What is Facebook?[/quote]

its a "social networking site" basically its a blog, where people can post drunken photos of thmselves up for their friends to see as well as get themselves sacked by saying "my managers a plonker" on it.... basically all pretty pointless and something i suspect will die on its arse in the next 12 months....

we must be the only 2 souls in the world not signed up to it then Art!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

its a "social networking site" basically its a blog, where people can post drunken photos of thmselves up for their friends to see as well as get themselves sacked by saying "my managers a plonker" on it.... basically all pretty pointless and something i suspect will die on its arse in the next 12 months....

[/quote]One bloke did get sacked for phoning in sick to work one day... which was fine - until someone else from the same office went online and saw his facebook status was "I''m hungover and can''t be arsed to go to work."  There are some clever people out there, hey.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

[/quote]

The thing is mate, if you did talk to Joe Lewis then he you are a t*sser for repeating a non public conversation on a public forum, [/quote]

[img]https://webspace.utexas.edu/warnerwt/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]

Have a read of the thread title again, more carefully, and see if you can find out where the OP spoke to Joe Lewis... 

[/quote]I agree with this, in fact today I deactivated my facebook site...... it was fun at first, but seeing people in the street for the first time in two years, and then proceeding to find out that they know far more about what you have done in that two years is a little scary....  I also know loads of students that are fed up with wasting hours on the site when they are trying to do coursework...... I dont think it will die until an alternative is found, but it happened to Myspace (in this country especially) and the alternative was Facebook, so its very likely that there are some super geeks working on the next step already!

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]One bloke did get sacked for phoning in sick to work one day... which was fine - until someone else from the same office went online and saw his facebook status was "I''m hungover and can''t be arsed to go to work."  There are some clever people out there, hey.[/quote]social networking is but one aspect of the general revolution thats occurred in personal communication methods in the last 15 years and is in my view instrumental in helping human beings to relate better to each other and therefore themselves...in time, and as new and previously unconsidered ways of communications becomes normal, then the development this brings will help us to prepare for the next evolutionary step...btw choppulotta - are you really a vampire or just playing at it???

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

[/quote]The thing is mate, if you did talk to Joe Lewis then he you are a t*sser for repeating a non public conversation on a public forum, [/quote]

[img]https://webspace.utexas.edu/warnerwt/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]

Have a read of the thread title again, more carefully, and see if you can find out where the OP spoke to Joe Lewis... 

[/quote]I did, but im assuming that it was on ''chat'' or ''private message'' which are both private. I doubt that Joe Lewis would be stupid enough to right something like that on somebodies wall. I could be wrong, but that would be the perfect opportunity for the OP to post a screen shot of the said quote. Am I right?

I was talking to GR on Facebook today (during the match) and he said that he got rid of JL because he used to park his car over the white lines at Colney.

I was in the shop once when he walked in (just before he was loaned out) and he was buying a shirt for his girlfriend. He told the woman what he wanted on the shirt and then she asked for his name to reserve it! People were walking up to him and asking him for autographs etc. and she was absolutely oblivious to the fact that he played for City. No wonder he wanted out when not even his employers employee''s knew who he was!

[/quote]

LOL! Probably some of my employees on there moaning about me then! LOL [;)]