Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Which player has make you change your mind?

Since Roeder joined which of his loan / signings has made you change your mind from moaning at them because they were a bad layer, but now you can see why roeder brought them to the club?!

Mine must be Elliott Omozusi - when he first arrived and took away the position of Jon Otsemobor I was gutted because semi has the speed and looked much better than what Omozusi did. But after his performance I can now see why Roeder got him on loan. I feel he will be much better suited as a CB instead of a RB. If he can keep up the same performace as Sunday I would seriously look into the possibility of purchasing him on a full time contract from Fulham!

Others consist of

- Matty Patterson

-Wes Hoolahan

-Stuart Nelson

- John Kennersy

- Dejan Stefanovic

- Sammy Clingan

- Antoine Sikierski

- David Bell

- Arturo Lupoli

- Ryan Bertrand

- Elliot Omozusi

- Omar Koroma

- Leroy Lita

- Troy Archibald-Henville 

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Clingan. Thought he was a rather random signing who wouldn''t prove to be a great signing ... how wrong I was.[/quote]

I was pretty confident about Clingan because I live with a Forest fan and he was totally mortified when we ''stole'' him as he puts it. 

The biggest shock of them all has to be Pattison. He looked a good move when we got him on loan, then he signed permenantly and things went horribly wrong, as he soon became the new scapegoat player. However nobody can say he has played poorly so far this season, by far the best attacking midfielder player we have, and also is excellent at going in for the tackles this year. Clingan and Pattison are the brilliant buys for me.

[quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]

Since Roeder joined which of his loan / signings has made you change your mind from moaning at them because they were a bad layer, but now you can see why roeder brought them to the club?!

Mine must be Elliott Omozusi - when he first arrived and took away the position of Jon Otsemobor I was gutted because semi has the speed and looked much better than what Omozusi did. But after his performance I can now see why Roeder got him on loan. I feel he will be much better suited as a CB instead of a RB. If he can keep up the same performace as Sunday I would seriously look into the possibility of purchasing him on a full time contract from Fulham!

Others consist of

- Matty Patterson

-Wes Hoolahan

-Stuart Nelson

- John Kennersy

- Dejan Stefanovic

- Sammy Clingan

- Antoine Sikierski

- David Bell

- Arturo Lupoli

- Ryan Bertrand

- Elliot Omozusi

- Omar Koroma

- Leroy Lita

- Troy Archibald-Henville 

[/quote]jesus - that means you''ve been moaning about the whole fudging team crayzee!!!

There is a suggestion that the players are being coached how Roeder wants them to play. That may take some time. Old habits die hard. That may well explain the sudden dropping off after being signed. If it is the case then it suggest that Roeder is heading in the right direction as far as finding players and then moulding them (or allowing them to fully develop) into what he thinks the team needs.Might also explain Rusty''s sometime rush to the head. There is getting stuck in and there is getting stuck in. If we can field this same dozen or so I think we''ll be looking upwards rather than over our shoulder come Forest at home after Xmas.Yesterdays win was right for all the right reasons, it was at the right time, against the right club and played in the right way. Now lets hope we pass the binners before Xmas.

[quote user="City1st"]There is a suggestion that the players are being coached how Roeder wants them to play. That may take some time. Old habits die hard. That may well explain the sudden dropping off after being signed.

If it is the case then it suggest that Roeder is heading in the right direction as far as finding players and then moulding them (or allowing them to fully develop) into what he thinks the team needs.

Might also explain Rusty''s sometime rush to the head. There is getting stuck in and there is getting stuck in. If we can field this same dozen or so I think we''ll be looking upwards rather than over our shoulder come Forest at home after Xmas.

Yesterdays win was right for all the right reasons, it was at the right time, against the right club and played in the right way. Now lets hope we pass the binners before Xmas.
[/quote]

I''d prefer we make the playoffs by May.

It doesn''t matter squat where Ipswich are.

Of course, if they didn''t get promoted with us then there''d be no Old Farm dingdong for you to have an orgasm over.

So what would you do for excitement then?

OTBC 

Still trying to kid us you''re a city fan Cry Babe...

Cry Babe wrote

"Surely the team is too young for a successful fight against relegation?"

"so

I''d say we''ll finish up with 21 from 23 - equiv. to 42 from 23 -

relegation form. Oh dear"

[quote user="City1st"]

Still trying to kid us you''re a city fan Cry Babe...

Cry Babe wrote

"Surely the team is too young for a successful fight against relegation?"

"so I''d say we''ll finish up with 21 from 23 - equiv. to 42 from 23 - relegation form. Oh dear"

[/quote]

I don''t think anyone really believes that, City 1st.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Oh my god......... Its PATTISON

PATTISON

PATTISON

PATTISON!!!!!!

[/quote]

Come on TCF....breathe.....breathe! Its only a matter of time before someone mentions IversOn!!![:D]

Believe what ?That he didn''t put up those posts or that isn''t how HE thinks of our chances ?

[quote user="City1st"]Believe what ?

That he didn''t put up those posts or that isn''t how HE thinks of our chances ?
[/quote]

I meant that I don''t think anyone on here thinks that Bly is a City fan!

He''s just an agent provocateur who likes to feed his delusion that he''s rather smarter than the rest of us. A sad old man, in other words.

cheers for explainingI''m yet to be convinced though, he strings along then his natural inclinations start to out as soon as we begin losing again, always one of the first and always one of the most obsessive about attacking the club, but I will agree about him being a sad sack

[quote user="Beauseant"]

That he didn''t put up those posts or that isn''t how HE thinks of our chances ?
[/quote]

He''s just an agent provocateur who likes to feed his delusion that he''s rather smarter than the rest of us. A sad old man, in other words.

[/quote]

The two of you should get together.

A nutty clone and an arriviste.

Dear oh dear.

The mind boggles.

Still, one love

OTBC 

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The two of you should get together.

A nutty clone and an arriviste.

Dear oh dear.

The mind boggles.

Still, one love

OTBC 

Matty Patterson-scored against the scum, but still hasnt won me over.

-Wes Hoolahan-still waiting for what i thought was a good signing

-Stuart Nelson-stuart who?

- John Kennersy-good player, won me over.

- Dejan Stefanovic-said it was a good signing from the start

- Sammy Clingan-superb-great signing

- Antoine Sikierski-used to think he was crap, now i think hes errr.....crap!

- David Bell-wanted us to sign him, think he shows promise

- Arturo Lupoli-if only they would play the little bugger!

- Ryan Bertrand-dissapointed this season.

- Elliot Omozusi-not impressed

- Omar Koroma-oj who?

- Leroy Lita-Wanted this signing and glad hes here

- Troy Archibald-Henville-worst waste of time, on loan to us from spurs who we have loaned back to them-well done glenn, that makes sense!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"] Matty Patterson-scored against the scum, but still hasnt won me over.

-Wes Hoolahan-still waiting for what i thought was a good signing

-Stuart Nelson-stuart who?

- John Kennersy-good player, won me over.

- Dejan Stefanovic-said it was a good signing from the start

- Sammy Clingan-superb-great signing

- Antoine Sikierski-used to think he was crap, now i think hes errr.....crap!

- David Bell-wanted us to sign him, think he shows promise

- Arturo Lupoli-if only they would play the little bugger!

- Ryan Bertrand-dissapointed this season.

- Elliot Omozusi-not impressed

- Omar Koroma-oj who?

- Leroy Lita-Wanted this signing and glad hes here

- Troy Archibald-Henville-worst waste of time, on loan to us from spurs who we have loaned back to them-well done glenn, that makes sense!

[/quote]

Wouldn''t disagree with most of that Arthur.When the team was announced on Sunday with Omo at centre back I told my mate we  were in trouble. Having said that,other than getting caught wrong side once in the first half he had a great game.The lad will be very good, but is still very raw and naive.

As for Patty I think he''s coming on now.We have to remember that he''s still a youngster, but there are definite signs of maturity and the fact that he''s actually scoring has visibly increased his confidence. I think he''ll come good in the next few months.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beauseant  i admit Patty is scoring now which is a bonus, but he still needs to do a lot more to win me over in his work rate and passing and tackling.[/quote]

Agree that he''s a long way from the finished article, but there are definite signs of improvement recently.He certainly looks a lot better than he did in the first few games where he was playing on the right and looking out of his depth.