Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Where are the negative posters?

Right, let me clarify that I''m not getting carried away and thinking all our problems have gone just because we beat the scum, but where are the likes of Smudger and Cluck- you''re Norwich fans too, join the party seriously!

And that is why I do not take them seriously, no matter how bad things are a win against Ippo is always worth celebrating, Cluck and Smudger should put to one side their opinions and join in with the celebrations, a sort of cyberspace version of playing footy with the Germans in no mans land on Christmas Day, if you will.....

I suppose I''m one of those who could be construed as a ''negative poster'' and a very good evening to you all.  [:D] First & foremost, I''m a Norwich supporter, so naturally I''m elated with our well deserved victory this afternoon - the obvious question that everybody is asking is why the heck can''t the team commit & play like that more consistently? Of course that was the gripe following the Plymouth, Birmingham, Sheff Utd & Wolves victories too, and while that question remains unanswered my joy at beating the scum naturally turns to apprehension swifter than it has done in previous Derby wins. People will persist in arguing that the players are more fired up because it''s a Derby match, but I really don''t to hear that cr*p as an excuse for a lack of consistency. What I want, what we all want, win lose or draw, is a show of committment & consistency - provided there''s no injuries and/or suspensions I fully expect Roeder to field the same players against Watford and I also expect those same players to give the 100% that they gave today - anything short of the latter will obviously render me moaning my tits off once again.Today the players have shown that they can do it for Roeder - now Roeder has to show the players, and us, that he can do it for them.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

Just got back from the city.  Great day great night.  We are still in real trouble though with a bunch of loan players.

[/quote]

Was there that many loans out there today?

Only three I think.

Please correct if I am wrong

I suppose I''m a ''negative poster'' but dont get me wrong ...

I AM VERY VERY VERY PLEASED to be associated with City after yesterday''s result. The support was fantastic from the crowd and the players were as well. They fought for every single 50/50 ball and looked like they geuninely WANTED to win

Keep it up now lads [:)]

Do you mean the people who are bemoaning the current demise of City as a force to be reckoned with?Then count me in - I''m here.Yes, I''m delighted by yesterday''s win and what makes it even better is the fact that it was against the scum. BUT, one swallow doesn''t make the summer & all that.   We need consistency and we need quality players.    I''ll be more positive once I see evidence of this - hope this is OK with you?!

I''m afraid threads like this are as bad for the Club as needless criticism threads.

If you really support City and enjoy football surely you have enough from yesterday to post without this load of old rubbish.

I for one have not a single negative thought in my body, peace and goodwill to all City fans whatever their opinions.

Loved it yesterday just hope that its not another Brum & Wolves type result, on that display wins against Watford & Charlton should be achievable.

Consistency is needed. But great whilst it was yesterday we still have the underlyimg problems of Prudence with Stubborness.

Loved the result. Just love beating that lot. I love it when City win. I''m a City fan, through and through. Too loose against that lot would had been Oh so painful.

But it does not stop me being worried about where the club is going at the moment and about Roeders management style and ability. Yes we beat them but there isa long way to go. By 5.00 on saturday we may just about have a clearer indication of where this season is going.   

"

05/12/2008, 1:52 PM

BlyBlyBabes is not online. Last active: 07/12/2008 19:48:22

BlyBlyBabes

Top 50 Posts

Joined on 31/10/2003

Posts 3,977

Tongue Tied [:S]

By the end of next week

If we lose the next three we''ll have 20pts from 23 matches (equiv. to 40 from 46 - relegation form).

Me? I think we''ll be lucky to get one draw out of the next three, so

I''d say we''ll finish up with 21 from 23 - equiv. to 42 from 23 -

relegation form. Oh dear.

03/12/2008, 1:20 PM

BlyBlyBabes is not online. Last active: 07/12/2008 19:48:22

BlyBlyBabes

Top 50 Posts

Joined on 31/10/2003

Posts 3,977

Surely the team is too young?

Surely the team is too young for a successful fight against relegation?

fearofambition

Not Ranked

Joined on 25/04/2008

Posts 63

So how many of the pink un sheep

will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter

us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of

happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1484092/ShowPost.aspxa whole thread of closet binnersplus our old favourite

BlyBlyBabes

Top 50 Posts

Joined on 31/10/2003

Posts 3,977

Time [O]

Emergency NCFC board meeting today?

If not, why not?

I mean, solutions will not suddenly emerge out of thin air will they?

Sorry to piut up so many posts but I can''t quite get the hang of putting them all on one post.As to Cry Babe''s worry about solutions I think we gave his boys a fair beating on Sunday , whether out of thin air of green grass we stuffed the binners !

We all know that we are still in the poo, but a win like yesterday is always good,infact bloody lovely.

[quote user="City1st"]Sorry to piut up so many posts but I can''t quite get the hang of putting them all on one post.

As to Cry Babe''s worry about solutions I think we gave his boys a fair beating on Sunday , whether out of thin air of green grass we stuffed the binners !
[/quote]

Looks like you can''t get the hang of much else either.

Including premature ejaculation it seems.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

Given that you have no knowledge of either my age or even sex your post tell us much about your own obsessions. Now if you would care you run along and take your puerile jibes elsewhere City fans have football matters to chinwag over.

The above post was in reply to Cry Babe''s childish insult. Apologies to all for not mastering the reply button, again.