Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Yes its time get your selections in you lovely old Pickers in our quest to win money for our wonderful Academy and we have the magnificent Yankee Canary in charge of the Free Bet this week. So we are off across the Atlantic and you never know where the Free Bet will turn up next . I know the wonderful Yankee needs no introduction, we all know what he has done and what he is capable of and of course this week we are playing for double money thanks to Dixmars bonus, which means if we get our 6 selections right and our beloved City win our winnings are doubled.

So lets give Yankee all the help we can, just the one selection from each of you is all we need and remember Norwich City is the only club that has the Free Bet, we are the only fans that can help our club in this entertaining manner. So i am handing the Free Bet over to you Clyde its with you now. Good luck....arrdee.

A win this week sees me make the 50% table (I think!) so here goes......

Bristol Rovers to beat... (only messing!)

Man Utd will beat Sunderland

In a bid to arrest a slide down the PUPs table, I''m returning to the Premier League this week and joining Pete with

Man Utd v Sunderland - Home Win.

Good luck one and all!!

In a bid to continue my slide down the PUPs table, I''m going for Fulham to beat Man City at home.

Fulhams'' home record : 5-1-1
(Beaten Spurs, Newcastle, Wigan, Bolton, Arsenal at home)

Man Citys'' away record : 1-2-4
(lost to Bolton, Middlesborough, Wigan, Villa Away)

I''m on a 2 match losing streak, & I''m having a Roeder moment. i.e. I don''t seem to know what the **** I''m doing !

Chelsea have always done well for me, & they are a great away team where they can hit sides on the break.

So, I''ll go for Bolton v Chelsea - away win

Everton v Aston villa. AWAY WIN

Everton poor home form, only 1 fit striker, Aston villa very good away form. with lots of goals in them when they get it right

Following my recent run of form!

Iv''e been asked by Steve Bruce to bet on Arsenal to beat them as he needs the points!

So Arsenal home win against Wigan

(that''s a fiver he owes me[;)])

I rather fancy Stoke to beat Newcastle Utd away from home, my first prediction ever on this thread and hopefully the beginning of a beautiful and prosperous relationship.  [:)]

ardee - i just pm''d you explaining why on this account to cause confusion. i will post next week my next selection (hopefully)

after their Carling Cup exploits tonight, I don''t expect Watford to offer too much resistance to Birmingham at St Andrews.

So........

Birmingham vs Watford - home win.

Good luck everyone!

Welcome to Fonejacker and Andy J R good to have you on board, I am sure you will enjoy yourselves on the Free Bet pages, see Andy arrdee always gets his own way, you lovely old boy....[Y]....arrdee.

agree with cam, that brum look nailed on to beat a watford side, playing away tonight in the carling cup...but in a similar vein, i reckon burnley''s run of matches will catch up with them, and i can''t see them beating sheff utd away this weekend, at attractive odds of evens...sheff utd to beat burnley...good luck yankee...

[quote user="arrdee"]

Welcome to Fonejacker and Andy J R good to have you on board, I am sure you will enjoy yourselves on the Free Bet pages, see Andy arrdee always gets his own way, you lovely old boy....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]Very kind of you, no human can resist your charm for long arrdee, or your sausages by all accounts.  [:D]

Sorry Yankee, I usually have a top tip from the Welsh Premier for you, but this week I can see no further than

MAN UTD v Sunderland

Good luck, here''s hoping for your name in lights a third time!

Leeds Canary (Young Gun)

After last weeks dissapointment with Lyon I was hoping for an easy choice to get back to winning ways. But I found it hard to come up with a nailed on win. Their was a turkish team that caught my eye but for reasons regarding their opponents form I decided against it. So instead I''ve gone with Rangers to beat Hamilton at home.

Not very confident in this one to be honest, but it''s the best I could find. Just got to hope Rangers don''t slip up in any way.

So for me it''s ... Rangers V Hamilton - Home Win.

Evening all!

I''m with NY Canary this week. After my successful Blue Square outing last week which stopped my unfortunate run, I''m going with HISTON to win vs Woking.

Histon will breeze it - mark my words you Muddyfunsters!