Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

please crofty dont go!!!

Go back not so long ago on here and there were quite a few who said that Crofty added nothing and did nothing in the team, each entitled to their opinions though, but I like him as a player.  A lot of fans forget he''s still young and learning, also getting back to full fitness.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Go back not so long ago on here and there were quite a few who said that Crofty added nothing and did nothing in the team, each entitled to their opinions though, but I like him as a player.  A lot of fans forget he''s still young and learning, also getting back to full fitness.[/quote]Getting back to full fitness? He''s nearly played 100 times for us! Croft is a great player with a number of talents. But he is NCFC personified. He''s inconsistent and his inability to make the killer final ball is a major problem. I''d love to see him stay - but if the right bid comes in, I''d sell.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]

He is one of the only players that i believe can change a math

your opinions??

[/quote]Not sure he can change a match. You know what you''re getting with

Croft. A lot of running, a lot of bad final balls and maybe a couple of

good crosses.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="ncfcrule"]

He is one of the only players that i believe can change a math

your opinions??

[/quote]
Not sure he can change a match. You know what you''re getting with Croft. A lot of running, a lot of bad final balls and maybe a couple of good crosses.
[/quote]  You forgot to mention a couple of spectacular goals.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Go back not so long ago on here and there were quite a few who said that Crofty added nothing and did nothing in the team, each entitled to their opinions though, but I like him as a player.  A lot of fans forget he''s still young and learning, also getting back to full fitness.[/quote]My god what is wrong with people? Croft is one of the main contenders for covering the most ground! The guy is as fit as a flippin fiddle! Watch the Forrest game and you will see he almost played as a wing back in that game, and again on Sunday he was up and down his line almost non stop. I don''t think anyone can question his fitness anymore.

I''ve seen enough idiotic comments about his fitness before to unload on the morons who make them.  He has chubby cheeks so dim bulbs somehow assume that means he is fat all over despite the way he rampages up and down the field all match long.  Even if his end product is too often not great, other teams keep a dam*ed close eye on him.  And lately, he has emerged from being loaded with unachieved potential to being successful both setting up goals and scoring them.  Hopefully nobody else has noticed or he will be sold and all the money paid for him will be used to sign a 45,000 quid replacement from Div. 2 and to upgrade some stadium facility that has nowt to do with the team on the field.

Yes he did beat the Scum, but his crossing, even in that game was awful and he is meant to be a winger! But if we sell him we all know that Roeder would be lucky to get half the money raised!