Sign in to follow this  
Temp the Revelator

Captain Canary or Splat the Cat - you decide!

Since I may have inadvertantly started this debate on another thread I should back up my statement by voting for the bird.

Given the penalties he misses, CC must be in line to be the next England captain!

For me Captain Canary - by a whisker [ouch] - only ''cos it''s a pretty useless cat that hasn''t munched the canary by now

I was actually a big fan of that mobile phone thingy when the digital phone co sponsored us, it was so crap it really made me chuckle!!

Splat. You must look out for Splat winding up the guys with the Lotus advert in the centre circle, great stuff. He was at Peterborough the other night waving to us all, how cr@p was Mr POSH their mascot; the guy in the top hat, tails and the cane?

Sorry to disagree I thought the Posh guy was good, I was a little surprised to see him put his hand in his pocket and give a child something, a sweet perhaps. Not very PC in todays world.

Has to be Splat the Cat.

Who thinks Captain Canary should go on a sponsored slim, with any money raised going to the Acadamy? I''d be up for a £1 per pound between now and Christmas.

Splat the cat definately! Captain Canary has gone down in my estimations after he signed my nieces shirt at the Real game!Bloody canary sneaked in after Svensson had signed it, he was lucky i did''nt find him after ruining £30 worth of a junior shirt!

Would have to go for Cap''n Canary. after all he stands for more than the cat! While we''re on the subject though my favourite in the land is The Elephant at Coventry. I''ve spent many a half time crying with laughter with my mates whilst watching and discussing his antics! God that Elephant makes me laugh........................................er yeah so maybe i should go out a little more often!

Where DD has got 1552 posts,

I relise i have only gone past 300.

We will have to take DD''s PC away to catch her up!!

Im supprised no-ones voted for Razz The Clown, He stands there with these two giant foam hands, dancing and giving out sweets, then when the players come on: he claps the foam hands..................

GO SPLAT!

^^heehehehe sounds catchy

(dont get any ideas people in upper stands ;-) )

Now that we''re back in the Premiership do you think we''ll get the lady canary back (Camilla?), I think she was the victim of financial cutbacks........she always appeared to me to be with the majority here in prefering Splat rathto the Capt''

My brother seems to think we transferred her to Spurs although I fear the Wizard may have used her as a sacrifice in one of his spells!

shouldn''t we now be looking to move on from these division 1 clogger type mascots, with our new found premiership status I belive we should be looking to add a little bit of quality to the mascot department, perhaps even a mascot with some european pedigree...maybe this may seem a little unfair on the mascots that have got us here, but football is no place for sentiment

look they''ve been good servants, but everyone has their day and I''m sure Crewe / Gillingham would be able to accomodate them for a season or two, I''m positive that Splat will make a very good living running a pub one day and that Captain Canary, has a future in after dinner speaking, but now we must look onwards and upwards and show prudence with ambition and bring in someone who take us to the next level, the mascot a Charlton for example should be a good model for us

The Phone for me - during minute silences attempting to bow its "head" and look sincere.

Only amusing once the ref blew his whistle for the second time of course.

Not sure I saw him last season though - Maybe its time for a some one to wear a car suit?