Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Christmas come early! (semi OT)

Hello fellow Pink’un posters! I would just like to let you all know that Christmas has truly come early for me…….and Mrs Submarine!

The Derby on Sunday was fantastic. We put in a solid 90 minutes and showed a lot of grit and determination. I thought Sammy was instrumental in midfield and didn’t put a foot wrong all game.

But for me personally, yesterday just blew Sunday out of the water! Mrs Submarine and I have the pleasure of announcing that we’re due our first child in June! We went for our first scan and all is well! So the next person you see buying the typical bibs and baby clothes that says “I’m NCFC best little dribbler” ...etc, etc, there’s a fair chance it’ll be me!!!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Hello fellow Pink’un posters! I would just like to let you all know that Christmas has truly come early for me…….and Mrs Submarine!

The Derby on Sunday was fantastic. We put in a solid 90 minutes and showed a lot of grit and determination. I thought Sammy was instrumental in midfield and didn’t put a foot wrong all game.

But for me personally, yesterday just blew Sunday out of the water! Mrs Submarine and I have the pleasure of announcing that we’re due our first child in June! We went for our first scan and all is well! So the next person you see buying the typical bibs and baby clothes that says “I’m NCFC best little dribbler” ...etc, etc, there’s a fair chance it’ll be me!!!!

OTBC!

[/quote]

Just a case of "up periscope" was it.[;)]

Congrats to you and Mrs S.

Now your life WILL change.

OTBC!

[/quote]

Binner Alert!

Thanks everyone- Mrs Sub and I are over the moon! Awesome puns Butler & Canary Tom! I had a feeling either Greenwich Canary, Canarytom or Bristol Canary would put Binner Alert!! 

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Thanks everyone- Mrs Sub and I are over the moon! Awesome puns Butler & Canary Tom! I had a feeling either Greenwich Canary, Canarytom or Bristol Canary would put Binner Alert!! [/quote]

Congratulations Mrs YS and 1st Wizard, you must be very happy :-)

Shouldn''t this be in Not Just Football thread?!

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Thanks everyone- Mrs Sub and I are over the moon! Awesome puns Butler & Canary Tom! I had a feeling either Greenwich Canary, Canarytom or Bristol Canary would put Binner Alert!! [/quote]

[/quote]

Your a cruel man.  My money is on Jas fathering the child!

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

[/quote]

Your a cruel man.  My money is on Jas fathering the child!

[/quote]

Any comment Jas? He has already fathered, he has the experience.......who knows?

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

[/quote]

I did announce that it was semi OT in the title Cottager!.........How come you’re on the Pink now? Shouldn’t you be meeting acquaintances in the bogs at the back of Norwich market?!

OTBC!

[/quote]

Congrats Yellow Sub, thats great news!! Thought of names? Little Crofty?!! or Hooly etc...

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

Congrats Yellow Sub, thats great news!! Thought of names? Little Crofty?!! or Hooly etc...

[/quote]

1st Wizard Junior?