Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Carl Cort set to join Norwich City

Well if he stays fit, he''ll probably be good for us. Better than Cureton or sibierski anyway. Now we can have a proper Blattack! Doubt he''ll be on a massive wage, my only concern is that Roeder will leave it at that and think that the jobs a good''un with regards to our front line. It''s not! Hopefully curo will go, and we can get an Evansesque player and lita on permenant in Jan, then we''ll be good to go.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Happy with that.[/quote]

oh dear

[/quote]Oh do sod off.We creamed your lot of overpaid wastrels without him anyway.Tosser.

What''s wrong with you people lol. He''ll be on fairly low wages now I should imagine, it''s a 6 month contract, He''s a proven goalscorer, and he''s free to sign. They''ve clearly watched him closely, and Roeder has said it''s a calculated risk. I think it could be an inspirational move. Cort knows that failing this will be the end of his career so clearly he''ll be hungry. Could be a Dublin style move... and if i recall, people moaned about Dublin too back then.

Lol, I don''t think we can trust the ''combined total fee arguement''... didn''t Bobby Robson think he was Jason Euell when he signed him for 7 mill!!...

wouldnt it be hilarious if the infamous poster of the "seen Carl cort in Asda!" now popped up, 3 years after the event and said "told you all so!" lol

jas :)