Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

I just love Roeder's celebration!!!

Every time I watch his celebration it makes me smile!! The guy is so so so happy and it just proves that he does love the club!!

Wish I had seen this thread before I posted the same thing on another one - Roeder does look so camp its unbelievable. 

Still we won so what the heck, if we beat Ipswich I will settle for him skipping up the touchline in a pink tutu humming "I am what I am".  [:D]

Say what you want about the bloke and I know plenty of you have on this forum but in that 5 second burst of camp uber glee at Croftys magic strike, Roeder appeared more human and strangely likeable for me than at almost anytime in his reign at Carrow Road. I wouldnt say I''m completely warming to the bloke - defrosting more like it but get a win at Watford on Wednesday and avoid a defeat to Reading and ask me again :)

He looks like a child about to delve into a santa sock full of presents. The hands held to the mouth signal a nervous excitement, but he still looks like a legend!

He looks like he has just won the lottery and not sure on what to buy first! I''d say Lita ;)

Thats possibly the first time ive seen Roeder show a big grin and celebrate a goal in ecstacy!

looks like a man who''s been under big, big pressure, and just got a get out of jail free card!!!who cares what the poor pr**ck looks like - for me, it''s a genuine celebration and that says it all...as did jimmy mags despondent clock!!!

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Every time I watch his celebration it makes me smile!! The guy is so so so happy and it just proves that he does love the club!!

[/quote]

Altough I was celebrating like mad, when I saw him it didnt half make me cringe. it was like he had never seen us score before and didnt know what to do. Cringe moment only rivalled by Delias "lets be avin you"!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

Altough I was celebrating like mad, when I saw him it didnt half make me cringe. it was like he had never seen us score before and didnt know what to do. Cringe moment only rivalled by Delias "lets be avin you"!

[/quote]Both of which you saw first hand at the ground?Oh no. Thought not.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Both of which you saw first hand at the ground?
Oh no. Thought not.

[/quote]

Errrr yes I did actually, then on sky sports!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no. Thought not.

[/quote]

You seem to make a lot asssumptions oh wise one. For those that read this site and know me, I have had a season ticket for years in the Barclay but for the last 2 seasons I pick my games and give my sons mate my season ticket when i dont go.

try again please majestro!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh come on Arthur, I think you''re being a bit harsh on him there, I don''t think anybody was expecting Crofty to score with a strike like that in the derby!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no. Thought not.

[/quote]

Yup - dont live in Norwich anymore (in Bristol) an 8 round trip for a match is actually a little excessive, therefore watched it on Sky. Oh sorry what was your point Herb?

I think Herb was having a dig at Arthur Whittle, not yourself, Blainsey. Although it transpired to be a rather silly comment since Arthur was at the game.

Expect nothing more from Herb, she''s an azzhole. 

Roeder looks like a gay guy who has spotted his lover standing on deck, returning from an 18 month tour of duty aboard a frigate.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Expect nothing more from Herb, she''s an azzhole. 

Roeder looks like a gay guy who has spotted his lover standing on deck, returning from an 18 month tour of duty aboard a frigate.

[/quote]

Yet when we call Americans fat and lazy its making sterotypes...

He earned a Brownie point with me for that, it containd a hint of passion, and I like that, but he still has a hell of a lot of ground to make up for my doubts on him.

Athough he probably wants the ground to open up now he''s seen his reaction to Croft''s goal this could prove to be a turning point for Roeder ( if you''ll pardon the expression )

He certainly needs a few brownie points with the fans and his unguarded delight at seeing the ball fly in the Ipswich net shows he isn''t a robot. A few more results like his to back it up and he may find he''s cracked it not just with the team but the supporters too.