Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Lee Clarke Gone after the Derby......

It wouldnt suprise me if Clarke has agreed already agreed terms etc but we have told them he can only leave after the ipswich match (wouldnt look good on the old carow road PR front) the board could also use the result of the match to take some of the heat/focus off him leaving......just a theory/thought!!

[quote user="hurricane"]It wouldnt suprise me if Clarke has agreed already agreed terms etc but we have told them he can only leave after the ipswich match (wouldnt look good on the old carow road PR front) the board could also use the result of the match to take some of the heat/focus off him leaving......just a theory/thought!![/quote]was told this today by a friend who has spoken to Foulger, random

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="hurricane"]It wouldnt suprise me if Clarke has agreed already agreed terms etc but we have told them he can only leave after the ipswich match (wouldnt look good on the old carow road PR front) the board could also use the result of the match to take some of the heat/focus off him leaving......just a theory/thought!![/quote]was told this today by a friend who has spoken to Foulger, random[/quote]If this is true then will be looking forward to next week. Roeders explanation should be interesting.

[quote user="steve o"]Hopefully Roeder will resign over it if it happens[/quote]The sooner this Roeder nightmare is over the better.

Perhaps Roeder could follow Keane''s example and resign, I suspect though he is to arrogant to accept defeat and do the honourable thing! In the meantime it is us and the club that suffers under his reign.

don''t think we''ll be suffering to much longer, ipswich sunday then watford and reading away, can''t see us getting anything out of those 3, how can he still be in a job here if we don''t, i will be putting a fiver on him getting sacked sunday evening anyway

[quote user="steve o"]don''t think we''ll be suffering to much longer, ipswich sunday then watford and reading away, can''t see us getting anything out of those 3, how can he still be in a job here if we don''t, i will be putting a fiver on him getting sacked sunday evening anyway[/quote]''Cos we''ll be so much better off if we lose those three games won''t we [:^)] Relegation and administration is the only thing that can save us [:|]

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Does anyone really honestly believe Glenn will resign?[/quote]

I would be genuinely surprised.  I think if you want him to leave you will have to pay.

You can''t blame Clarke if he wants to go, he wants to further his footballing carear. If any body wants to go, then there is not a lot you can do about it. Mind you he should stay, this is one of his 1st job as no 2 and he still has a lot to learn and hopefully improve our club.

"Relegation and administration is the only thing that can save us [:|]"

Shack Attack: please find the nearest dictionary and look up the words ''oxymoron'' and ''dullard''. I have my copy standing by, opened to ''irony''

The bbc are quoting the Huddersield chairman as saying that it might take up top 4 months to fill the role...

[quote]Chairman-elect Dean Hoyle has indicated that the search for a new manager could take "one, two, three, maybe four months.", and Murphy is happy to remain in charge until a successor is found.[/quote]

They would say that though, wouldn''t they ?

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="steve o"]Hopefully Roeder will resign over it if it happens[/quote]The sooner this Roeder nightmare is over the better.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more on both points!

[quote user="hurricane"]It wouldnt suprise me if Clarke has agreed already agreed terms etc but we have told them he can only leave after the ipswich match (wouldnt look good on the old carow road PR front) the board could also use the result of the match to take some of the heat/focus off him leaving......just a theory/thought!![/quote]

A good understanding of how the spin machine works.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well it said on Anglia news just now that a compensation package has been agreed with NCFC for LC.  Not so bad then lol[/quote]

Thats Leroy paid for then (hopefully!)[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well it said on Anglia news just now that a compensation package has been agreed with NCFC for LC.  Not so bad then lol[/quote]

Thats Leroy paid for then (hopefully!)[:D]

[/quote]

Would like to think so, but is LC worth that much? We may never know, but it''s better than a kick in the balls for sure [:D]