Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Top 5 goals ever?

With crofts wonder goal, what are the best 5 goals you have personally seen Norwich score dosnt have to be in order:Croft vs scumHux vs ArsenalSafri vs NewcastleDrury vs BoroNeedergard vs whoever it was

Hucks v Wigan at home..promotion season.

Andy Townsend at Port Vale 3rd Round FA Cup tie

Fleckie at Millwall.

Ashley Ward at Wolves- Martin O''Neill was manager at the time.

Iwan at the Millenium.

thanks krazy kat (quote is not working :P), i remeber the goal perfactly (apart from those fuzzy shirts of the other team :D)

Goss v Leeds awaySafri v Newcastle homeRosario v Southampton homeSteeno v Coventry homeFleck v Millwall awayHard to separate those to be honest. Thsoe are the best in terms of quality. Are probably some others i would have up there as my favourites though!

[quote user="cling on to clingan"]

what about ryan jarvises goal against boro or liverpool, i cant remember which team !

scored a super volley from the edge of the area !

[/quote]

Against Liverpool. Wasn''t a volley, just a nice placed shot from the edge of the area.

Ched vs CardiffCrofty vs ScumGoss vs Leeds (i think, it was goal of the season though im sure!)Dave Phillips vs Chelsea in 92/93 season (Both goals!!)Safri vs Newc

Goss V LeedsHuckerby V BirminghamSafri V NewcastleFashinu V LiverpoolEvans V Cardiff

Oh was Coventry [:P] Sorry!

Could have sworn the opposition that day were in red and white stripes though...[8-)]

Regardless...awesome goal

Rosario vs Southampton (match ended 4-4)

Fleck vs Millwall (match ended 2-1 ?)

Goss vs Bayern Munich (match ended 2-1)

Huckerby vs Birmingham (match ended 1-0)

Goss vs Leeds (match ended 4-0)

Can''t be bothered to narrow down to a list of five but Mark Robins'' sublime goal at Arsenal many years ago was a beaut and really got us going.

Mark .Y.

Goss vs Leeds (i think, it was goal of the season though im sure!)

I don''t think it even won goal of the month.

Happened the same time as Beckham''s goal from the half way line against Wimbledon.

Thanks a lot Clingon Clingon!! Living in Austria,k such that I do, I haven''t seen the Croft goal until now, albeit postage stamp size. No problem though.

Top goal HAS ti be Fashanu against Liverpool. It was so good it was used on Match of the Day opening credits for years and years. If you haven''t seen it, Google it. It still makes my spine tingle now at how good it was and his celebration was pretty good, too!

1 - Fash (See above)

2 - Goss Vs Bayern München

3 - Safri Vs Newcastle

4 - Ashton Vs Man City

5 - Hux Vs Man City

Anyone remember the Rob Rosario goal against Southampton? No doubt Crookie scored some corkers in his time as well as Sutton but I can''t think of a specific one for now!

I would go for the Fash goal as well - was sitting in the old South stand that afternoon in line with it and got to watch it swerve and dip. 

How about a vote for Dean Coney''s only ever effort for us - a true beauty that looped in off his bum from a failed clearance from (I think) Nigel Spink?

Keith O''Neil against Southamton i think... scored between 13- 19 seconds when we did not even have kick off!

There must be a few decent Bellermy and Eadie goals..... Flecks half way line stands out for me though!!

Doed know one remember the Huckerby goal against aresnal then? i thought it was brill, Henry scored a goal very similar which one GOTM in the same month when Safri scored against Newcastle

Robins v Chelsea 1992/93

Goss v Leeds 93/94

Huckerby v Cardiff 2003 (last game on loan)

Eadie v (Crewe?) circa 1999?  His first game back from injury, first touch as a sub

Fashanu v Liverpool

I haven''t seen all that many, but the one the came to mind first has been mentioned a lot, Fashanu vs Liverpool.

Huckerby vs Birmingham got played on the Fox Soccer Channel news. 

I quite like Ashton''s one to start the 2nd half at Crystal Palace, about 10 seconds into the half.

Safri''s bomb at Newcastle was awesome and showed up on more than one "Goals of the Week" highlight shows here. Referring to his goal  as a bomb is in no way meant to be offensive to Muslims, it was just that kind of shot.

Likewise Croft''s blast vs Ipswich.  Referring to his goal as a bomb is in no way meant to be offensive to Muslims, either. [:P]