Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Oh Gosh, has the club have told us a little lie?

Shock horror the club and Roeder dismissed reports that LeeClark is about to go to Huddersfield, a day later Sky sports news break a story that Lee Clark is about to be offered Huddersfield job, surely the club would never tell us fans little porkys would they?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Shock horror the club and Roeder dismissed reports that LeeClark is about to go to Huddersfield, a day later Sky sports news break a story that Lee Clark is about to be offered Huddersfield job, surely the club would never tell us fans little porkys would they?[/quote]

As posted on another thread, some Huddersfield fans believe an announcement re Allardyce is imminent.  Wait and see time, I think.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Shock horror the club and Roeder dismissed reports that LeeClark is about to go to Huddersfield, a day later Sky sports news break a story that Lee Clark is about to be offered Huddersfield job, surely the club would never tell us fans little porkys would they?[/quote]

As posted on another thread, some Huddersfield fans believe an announcement re Allardyce is imminent.  Wait and see time, I think.

[/quote]

Looks like a done deal!

Don''t worry about it, if porkies were told then it''s just one more nail in his and the clubs coffin with regard to trust.  If they haven''t told untruths then nothings lost.

Who cares? It is one less contract to be paid up when the Geordie Mafia are all booted out sometime this month! We may even get compensation for him. Perhaps Roeder can go and be his assistant!!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Who cares? It is one less contract to be paid up when the Geordie Mafia are all booted out sometime this month! We may even get compensation for him. Perhaps Roeder can go and be his assistant!![/quote]

He''s not good enough!!

[quote user="ncfcrule"]If they hav lied then roeder will have more fans against him.
But why would he lie?
[/quote]

it is possible clarke had a change of heart ?

Now come on you lot, don''t you all realise, it''s time us fans all lived in the real world where everyone thought just like the manager. His assistant fleeing the nest?

Heavens forbid, whatever next?

(No, don''t tempt me).

Hopefully this is all done behind Roeders back, he then may quit if he thinks he''s been stitched up, happy days

[quote user="steve o"]Hopefully this is all done behind Roeders back, he then may quit if he thinks he''s been stitched up, happy days[/quote]If he has been for 2 interviews then it is amazing that GR would not know about it.

yes it would but Roeder did say yesterday that it was all untrue and it was the nasty press making stuff up, mind you he does live in his own little real world, the one where we''ve got great players and are top of the league

[quote user="steve o"]yes it would but Roeder did say yesterday that it was all untrue and it was the nasty press making stuff up, mind you he does live in his own little real world, the one where we''ve got great players and are top of the league[/quote]Perhaps he really is in world of his own then. Just can''t see him being so stupid though.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="steve o"]Hopefully this is all done behind Roeders back, he then may quit if he thinks he''s been stitched up, happy days[/quote]If he has been for 2 interviews then it is amazing that GR would not know about it.[/quote]

Why is it amazing NCFC signed that player from Spurs on loan who was complete sh** and Rodent admitted he had never seen him play the bloke is a complete tw@t.

[quote user="Titanic"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="steve o"]Hopefully this is all done behind Roeders back, he then may quit if he thinks he''s been stitched up, happy days[/quote]If he has been for 2 interviews then it is amazing that GR would not know about it.[/quote]

Why is it amazing NCFC signed that player from Spurs on loan who was complete sh** and Rodent admitted he had never seen him play the bloke is a complete tw@t.

[/quote]Well he is yes but don''t you think he still would have known if LC had gone for interviews. LC might have even mentioned it.

No doubt Smith will pocket any "compensation package" potentially coming City''s way.........

I would love to be a fly on that wall:

Lee: Glenn, I`ve got a favour to ask?

Glenn: Sure anything I can do for you Lee, after all you are my favourite coach of all time, I even told the horrible media lot yesterday the  

same thing. Any way what can I help you with?

Lee: Its a bit sensative really boss.

Glenn: Come on Lee spit it out, I know things have been a bit difficult round here recently, but seriously I think I`ve got Lappin on the      

ropes now! Anway if we all stick together, we can carry on taking those numb skull fans for a ride. What a giggle. So what do you

want Lee.

Lee: Actually boss, you know I said that I went on extended daytrip to the fun fair in Yarmouth, I fibbed a bit. I was in a small place

just outside Halifax. It was very nice actually, so I don`t suppose you want to write me a reference??

Glenn: Lee I am actually shocked, still I obviously missed your tenure as a top class coach. So I will do this just the once. On the

positive side I have always wanted to get west Broms under 11`s 3rd reserve teams deputy coach in on loan. He really is world class

you know!!!  

Lee: Cheers Glenn, I will go and get my coat

IF Clark goes, it''ll look like Roeder has done another ''fist on table'' I''m in charge speech blah blah blah.  While somebody has two fingers behind his back thinking I can bloody well do what I want.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]IF Clark goes, it''ll look like Roeder has done another ''fist on table'' I''m in charge speech blah blah blah.  While somebody has two fingers behind his back thinking I can bloody well do what I want.
[/quote]

Thirst, can you give us any more insight into the dressing room?  Clearly with such detailed speculation you must know what you are talking about, no?

[quote user="singing canary"]like whe n the press aked him if he was inersested in lupolli he didnt even know who he was .. neext week he signs .. roeders full of it.[/quote]

A very poor comparison.  Managers, due to legal and contractual reasons, are not always able to talk about possible signings.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

No doubt Smith will pocket any "compensation package" potentially coming City''s way.........

[/quote]

No doubt, lets presume she is quilty as charged.  Hope I never see you in a jury!

Not helping with the build up to the ''''derby'''' game is it?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Radio Norfolk at 07:30 today still seem to think it''s going to happen !

[/quote]

Hmm?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Huddersfield-tightlipped-on-Clark-being.4750698.jp

[/quote]

The official stance of Norwich - also to the EDP - is that no approach has been made to the club for the services of Mr Clark who is under contract.  If that is correct and Huddersfield have been having talks with him that would, as I understand, constitute an illegal approach.  Huddersfield would need to seek permission to speak to him.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Radio Norfolk at 07:30 today still seem to think it''s going to happen !

[/quote]

Hmm?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Huddersfield-tightlipped-on-Clark-being.4750698.jp

[/quote]

The official stance of Norwich - also to the EDP - is that no approach has been made to the club for the services of Mr Clark who is under contract.  If that is correct and Huddersfield have been having talks with him that would, as I understand, constitute an illegal approach.  Huddersfield would need to seek permission to speak to him.

[/quote]

lol maybe Clark approached them?  Would that still be illegal?