Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

ARGGGGGH THIS IS IT - here we go!!!

Sorry folks, just had to get that off my chest. Is anyone else getting REALLY excited now? It feels like the beginning of the Big One in Blackpool, crawling up a near vertical climb and about to start on a mighty roller coaster ride!
I know we''ve been promoted for months now but i don''t think it will fully sink in until 3pm on Saturday!

I am SOOOOO excited - all those dumb a**e pundits have made it even more exciting ''cos we know they''re gonna get the biggest gobfull of humble pie in their lives. I say to them, in the words of our own Alan Partridge,

"get a plate, put some words on that plate, and EAT them!"

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

YELLOWS!

YELLOWS!

YELLOWS!

i havnt really felt excitment or anything untill now, it still hasnt sunkin that:

WE ARE PREMIRE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can''t wait, its going to be great, my Norwich shirt is staying on all weekend! Only dissapointment is its CP on Sat and not ManUtd or someone to truly welcome us back to the big time. I now live in the sunny climbs of scotland so the addition of sky''s new highlights programme and all the live games is just a dream for me. I''m hoping to get to Liverpool, Middlesborough, and places like that and hopefully when visiting family get to Carrow Rd but doubt there''ll be any chance of general punters getting tickets this season. I just hope we don''t fall on our faces, 3 points Sat would be nice and a good performance with a clean sheet would be even better. As for the other games early on, lets just enjoy them and hope for good performances. If we play well and lose at least we played well what I would really hate to see is us getting thumped 5-0. We''re better than that!!!!!!!!!!

also manu still are defending poor

these could be your chance huxs!

But, soberingly, I caught the ManU game last night against Bucharest and they looked pretty handy. I imagined our defenders against them and it made me realise that we''re going to have to work bl**dy hard to keep them out!

The penny will really drop when we go to old trafford. This sat and palace will feel like the end of last season, and just think if we can whoop them 5-0 or something we could be top of the Premier come the end of the weekend!!

I''ve got a Man U mate whom I watch footie with, and he''s more than aware of how good Hucks is from when Hucks tore United apart while playing for Coventry.... I think the players have the repect for him, for sure.

That has reminded me Shrops C - someone on here put some money down with the bookies in about January this year that we would be promoted as Div 1 champions and then go on to top the premiership at any one stage during the subsequent campaign.
He got 100-1 i think! (Which i thought was a bit mean - must have been a local bookie!).
If we do as you suggest on Sat, his investment will pay out most handsomely.

Anyone remember who it was?

If it''s not this saturday it''s unlikely to be cashed in at the end of august now is it?!!
Why is this a pipe dream for this Sat? - surely as the 3rd promoted Div 1 side Palace in theory should be weakest in Premier (Bookies certainly think so if not the papers/so-called pundits), we''re at home at fortress Carrow Rd and Number 13 will be willing them on.
Let''s just wait and see/hope come end of sunday!