Sign in to follow this  
MattyR123

eduardo

i was filling my car up this afternoon when eduardo pulled up next to me in his car, didnt realise it was him til my mate shouted out eduardo and he turned round and smiled

maybe he is coming here til xmas

Good old thickthorn services

[quote user="MattyR123"]

i was filling my car up this afternoon when eduardo pulled up next to me in his car, didnt realise it was him til my mate shouted out eduardo and he turned round and smiled

[/quote]Is he out of contract?

[quote user="Lewie Roeders revolution"][quote user="MattyR123"]

[/quote]Is he out of contract?[/quote]No, but could come out on loan for a couple of months (to replace Sibierski). Wenger has stated he wants him to play games to get up to speed and we have a relationship with Arsenal, so it''s plausable.However, I do not believe he shall come to Norwich. Wages.

But maybe if we speculate for several years like we did with Cort then it will come true eventually.......

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

But maybe if we speculate for several years like we did with Cort then it will come true eventually.......

[/quote]

Thickthorn services is the NEW ASDA....

[quote user="keyser Soze"]maybe he was visiting the pikeys parked up at thickthorn!..... or maybe those caravans are where the loan players are staying![/quote]

LOL!! How soon before the P.C. brigade start calling you racist???

Before you do - get a life!!

[quote user="keyser Soze"]maybe he was visiting the pikeys parked up at thickthorn!..... or maybe those caravans are where the loan players are staying![/quote]

Nah Wes would have had them by now!

The last thing I would do with a fragile player like Eduardo recovering from a broken leg is put him in this league where he will get the s*it kicked out of him for a few weeks.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]I like it. Problem is someone else probably would have fractured his other leg by then . . . . .

this is definitely 100% true. I saw him doing wheelspins in the woolworths carpark on riverside at about half eleven last night. bloody showboating footballers. Not what we want at this club if you ask me. Roeder - what are you doing? If this isn''t a reason to protest, I don''t know what is.