Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

scum fans in city

was anyone else in lloyds when 8-10 of the scummers walked into lloyds @ riverside?? they were greeted to the best abuse ever!!! cant believe the doormen let them in, they didnt last long before getting chucked out! great atmosphere in there, was nearly full by 11.30 and singing til everyone left for the ground.

also, eveningnews24 reckoned there were only 2 arrests but i saw 2 get nicked separately (1 at station and 1 outside hol inn)???

great day which i wont forget for a long time, especially enjoyed the gloating to the scummers after the match as they ALWAYS do it to us on portaloo road we deserved to give it back.

CTID

Often they are temporarily detained - just taken away from that particular area.

the scummers have been complaining that they were treated  like crap on sunday

guess what... NO-ONE CARES!

City fans who go to portman road are treated badly on away days to that dump of a ground- i''m sure anyone who has been can back me up?

[quote user="CT "]

City fans who go to portman road are treated badly on away days to that dump of a ground- i''m sure anyone who has been can back me up?

[/quote]

Yer you are correct me and my dad went last season it was a good day out even though we lost. We both  felt that we where treated like crap

There were 6 young lads upstairs in Lloyds no colours having a drink. My teenage daughter said they were scum fans and they were not joining in any of the signing. Two of us stood right by them looked them straight in the face and gave them the full volume on always **** on the ol'' blue and white.

The look on their faces was a picture as they tried  to keep up their cover. They were clearly binners and my daughter wanted to inform the doormen. Stopped her though as we were enjoying taking the piss so much.

Give them credit though they stayed for nearly an hour before they left.

[quote user="jbghost"]

There were 6 young lads upstairs in Lloyds no colours having a drink. My teenage daughter said they were scum fans and they were not joining in any of the signing. Two of us stood right by them looked them straight in the face and gave them the full volume on always **** on the ol'' blue and white.

The look on their faces was a picture as they tried  to keep up their cover. They were clearly binners and my daughter wanted to inform the doormen. Stopped her though as we were enjoying taking the piss so much.

[/quote]

So you basically yelled at a bunch of people, scum fans or not, who were doing nothing to bother anyone? Good for you!

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

So you basically yelled at a bunch of people, scum fans or not, who were doing nothing to bother anyone? Good for you!

[/quote]

Totally ridiculous response. Good for you jbghost. I and many others who have it in the blood would have done exactly the same, and i am sure we would expect the same down in scumsville.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing less than what they should expect for coming into a Norwich pub on Derby day, and if thet weren''t scum fans then the anti scum songs wouldn''t have bothered them one bit.

kingcanary - are you being serious? sorry but scummers in a norwich pub is out of order, would we be let in the drum & monkey or rileys on portaloo road?? no i dont think so. we get treated like absolute crap down there and have done for a long time.....anyone remember the midweek match in 98?? they were proper derby days with a proper atmosphere.

that is the problem with some of our fans nowadays, so many who moan about standing up and now moaning about giving the scum some abuse.... get a grip!!

it was obvious that those lads were ipswich, looked very out of place at the top of the stairs!!

CTID  

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

was this before or after the match?

well i saw 2 groups in lloyds before the match.................. one group were in scum shirts and came in singing ipswich songs (which you can guess went down really well). they were the ones who got thrown out after about 2 minutes. also there were 6 in no colours at the top of the stairs.

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Are you being serious? They complained they were treated like crap? Haha! it''s a derby game ffs! That''s the most pathetic thing I''ve ever heard. We were treated badly as fans at Hull and Sheffield United away last season and I wouldn''t have complained about that. I certaintly wouldn''t complain at a derby!

And yes, we''re treated even worse at their place. How hypocritical.

Yeah I was sat on the table opposite those scum fans in Wetherspoons with a couple of mates, didn''t bother me them being there to be honest, just made it even sweeter when we were singing anti Ipswich songs, must have been intimidating for them.

[quote user="glove1"]

kingcanary - are you being serious? sorry but scummers in a norwich pub is out of order, would we be let in the drum & monkey or rileys on portaloo road?? no i dont think so. we get treated like absolute crap down there and have done for a long time.....anyone remember the midweek match in 98?? they were proper derby days with a proper atmosphere.

that is the problem with some of our fans nowadays, so many who moan about standing up and now moaning about giving the scum some abuse.... get a grip!!

it was obvious that those lads were ipswich, looked very out of place at the top of the stairs!!

CTID  

[/quote]I''m just saying that some people who you guys reckoned were Scum fans had a bunch of abuse hurled at them. If they were in colours or singing scum songs fair enough. But as far as I''m concerned these guys were minding there own business, having a pint and causing nobody any problems so why should they be abused? Nothing wrong with a bit of banter and I love singing songs about them as much as any other fan but this just doesnt seem like that to me.

Perhaps I''m old fashioned but I don''t have any problems sitting in a pub with opposing fans. There was 12 of us before the Ipswich game 6 Norwich and 6 Ipswich, we all ate and drunk together, hurled friendly  abuse at each other, discussed our teams, chatted about how the result and season would go and generally had a laugh.

Also met up after the game for a meal, no problems amongst ourselves although the Ipswich fans were very quiet after the game [:D]

I do concede that there isn''t any pubs in Ipswich near the ground where two sets of fan could share a pre match drink though which is a shame.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Perhaps I''m old fashioned but I don''t have any problems sitting in a pub with opposing fans. There was 12 of us before the Ipswich game 6 Norwich and 6 Ipswich, we all ate and drunk together, hurled friendly  abuse at each other, discussed our teams, chatted about how the result and season would go and generally had a laugh.

Also met up after the game for a meal, no problems amongst ourselves although the Ipswich fans were very quiet after the game [:D]

I do concede that there isn''t any pubs in Ipswich near the ground where two sets of fan could share a pre match drink though which is a shame.

[/quote]

Totally agree, but it prob helps that I have scum fans in my family.