Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Dont forget.... 6 pointer against Watford

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.[/quote]Yes actually, because Watford could put us right back where we started. A win over the scum or staying up? I would choose the latter. A great performance, a great result. But we have 3 days until the next game, and the players should be expected to focus immediately on the next 3 points.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.[/quote]Yes actually, because Watford could put us right back where we started. A win over the scum or staying up? I would choose the latter. A great performance, a great result. But we have 3 days until the next game, and the players should be expected to focus immediately on the next 3 points.[/quote]Yes your right the players should be but the fans should be enjoying a good win over our biggest rivals. Unless you suggest we all go into training Rocky style for the Watford game.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.[/quote]Yes actually, because Watford could put us right back where we started. A win over the scum or staying up? I would choose the latter. A great performance, a great result. But we have 3 days until the next game, and the players should be expected to focus immediately on the next 3 points.[/quote]Yes your right the players should be but the fans should be enjoying a good win over our biggest rivals. Unless you suggest we all go into training Rocky style for the Watford game.[/quote]The point im trying to make is that a win against the scum does not hide the fact that we had lost 3 games on the trot before today, and that this win doesnt make everything good, if we go and lose against Watford.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.[/quote]Yes actually, because Watford could put us right back where we started. A win over the scum or staying up? I would choose the latter. A great performance, a great result. But we have 3 days until the next game, and the players should be expected to focus immediately on the next 3 points.[/quote]Yes your right the players should be but the fans should be enjoying a good win over our biggest rivals. Unless you suggest we all go into training Rocky style for the Watford game.[/quote]The point im trying to make is that a win against the scum does not hide the fact that we had lost 3 games on the trot before today, and that this win doesnt make everything good, if we go and lose against Watford.[/quote]That is very true. But I also think that the minute after beating ipswich my first thought is not ''well lets concentrate on watford'' its more like ''F**k YES!!''

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]We need to keep it going and get the win against Watford..... if we are going to actually gain from that win.

[/quote]and this is the first thing that springs into your mind to post after a win over the scum? I feel sorry for you.[/quote]Yes actually, because Watford could put us right back where we started. A win over the scum or staying up? I would choose the latter. A great performance, a great result. But we have 3 days until the next game, and the players should be expected to focus immediately on the next 3 points.[/quote]Yes your right the players should be but the fans should be enjoying a good win over our biggest rivals. Unless you suggest we all go into training Rocky style for the Watford game.[/quote]The point im trying to make is that a win against the scum does not hide the fact that we had lost 3 games on the trot before today, and that this win doesnt make everything good, if we go and lose against Watford.[/quote]That is very true. But I also think that the minute after beating ipswich my first thought is not ''well lets concentrate on watford'' its more like ''F**k YES!!''[/quote]I had at least 5 minutes of jumping around my room before posting that..... I have you know!

Unfortunately, for some people, supporting their football club has become a bittersweet love-hate relationship, with a little more on the hate side than love.  Its come to the stage where they can''t even celebrate a win our the Scum without qualifying it in terms of other results.  I feel sorry for them.For me, today, I care not where we are in the table nor what our previous or future results will be.  The important thing is that we beat Ipswich Town FC and beat them in style.  At this moment, that''s worth more than any "6 pointer" over Watford.  If others can''t just enjoy it, then they''ve truly lost the love and should probably just quit and shut up now.  Sorry if that''s harsh, but that''s the way I see it.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Unfortunately, for some people, supporting their football club has become a bittersweet love-hate relationship, with a little more on the hate side than love.  Its come to the stage where they can''t even celebrate a win our the Scum without qualifying it in terms of other results.  I feel sorry for them.For me, today, I care not where we are in the table nor what our previous or future results will be.  The important thing is that we beat Ipswich Town FC and beat them in style.  At this moment, that''s worth more than any "6 pointer" over Watford.  If others can''t just enjoy it, then they''ve truly lost the love and should probably just quit and shut up now.  Sorry if that''s harsh, but that''s the way I see it.[/quote]Are you still enjoying the win over Ipswich then? you complete ignorant, mouthy and rude penis?

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Unfortunately, for some people, supporting their football club has become a bittersweet love-hate relationship, with a little more on the hate side than love.  Its come to the stage where they can''t even celebrate a win our the Scum without qualifying it in terms of other results.  I feel sorry for them.

For me, today, I care not where we are in the table nor what our previous or future results will be.  The important thing is that we beat Ipswich Town FC and beat them in style.  At this moment, that''s worth more than any "6 pointer" over Watford.  If others can''t just enjoy it, then they''ve truly lost the love and should probably just quit and shut up now.  Sorry if that''s harsh, but that''s the way I see it.
[/quote]

Are you still enjoying the win over Ipswich then? you complete ignorant, mouthy and rude penis?
[/quote]

I always enjoy a win.  Don''t you?  Or do you only enjoy a win if it is followed by another win?

Or (being Norwich) should you win every game?  [;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Unfortunately, for some people, supporting their football club has become a bittersweet love-hate relationship, with a little more on the hate side than love.  Its come to the stage where they can''t even celebrate a win our the Scum without qualifying it in terms of other results.  I feel sorry for them.For me, today, I care not where we are in the table nor what our previous or future results will be.  The important thing is that we beat Ipswich Town FC and beat them in style.  At this moment, that''s worth more than any "6 pointer" over Watford.  If others can''t just enjoy it, then they''ve truly lost the love and should probably just quit and shut up now.  Sorry if that''s harsh, but that''s the way I see it.[/quote]Are you still enjoying the win over Ipswich then? you complete ignorant, mouthy and rude penis?[/quote]

I always enjoy a win.  Don''t you?  Or do you only enjoy a win if it is followed by another win?

Or (being Norwich) should you win every game?  [;)]

[/quote]I enjoyed the 5-0 thrashing of Colchester, and thats all you need to know [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Unfortunately, for some people, supporting their football club has become a bittersweet love-hate relationship, with a little more on the hate side than love.  Its come to the stage where they can''t even celebrate a win our the Scum without qualifying it in terms of other results.  I feel sorry for them.

For me, today, I care not where we are in the table nor what our previous or future results will be.  The important thing is that we beat Ipswich Town FC and beat them in style.  At this moment, that''s worth more than any "6 pointer" over Watford.  If others can''t just enjoy it, then they''ve truly lost the love and should probably just quit and shut up now.  Sorry if that''s harsh, but that''s the way I see it.
[/quote]

Oh well - you''ll be the first to call for heads to roll when the trapdoor of relegation snaps shut with us in the bottom three. Enjoy the old Third Division or whatever fancy name it has now!!