Sign in to follow this  
NCFC1871

Neil Doncaster on Future Radio

I thought I would post this while everyone is still in a good moodNeil Doncaster is due to be our guest on Future Radio next Monday 15th December at 11.30am; If you would like to ask a question or make a point please send them through to sport@futureradio.co.uk - We will be taking questions at the time but this gives everyone a chance to get in early or those who can''t get to a phone or a computer at the time

For those that say he never gets any stick, outside for the ipswich game he got a good amount of abuse just whilst i was walking past.

[quote user="Tim"]I thought I would post this while everyone is still in a good mood

We will be taking questions at the time but this gives everyone a chance to get in early or those who can''t get to a phone or a computer at the time

[/quote]

That means they have time to edit the questions. After all they can hardly say " So then Neil, Pi$$ed as a Mattress would like to ask why you are such a **** ?. He also states that he would like to stick the raggy end of a pineapple up your **** " can they now?

[quote user="Tim"]I thought I would post this while everyone is still in a good moodNeil Doncaster is due to be our guest on Future Radio next Monday 15th December at 11.30am; If you would like to ask a question or make a point please send them through to sport@futureradio.co.uk - We will be taking questions at the time but this gives everyone a chance to get in early or those who can''t get to a phone or a computer at the time[/quote]Ask him which part of "prudence with ambition" inspired the hiring of Peter Grant?

[quote user="hogesar"]For those that say he never gets any stick, outside for the ipswich game he got a good amount of abuse just whilst i was walking past.
[/quote]

For 200 grand a year i would stand outside the ground and take a bit of verbal.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="hogesar"]For those that say he never gets any stick, outside for the ipswich game he got a good amount of abuse just whilst i was walking past.[/quote]

For 200 grand a year i would stand outside the ground and take a bit of verbal.

[/quote]That''s a friday/Saturday night for most policeman surely - just without the money.  (Just a joke before anyone gets upperty)