Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

Changes nothing

For those of you who saw the close-up of Delia today - as much as I want to see her go it was fairly painful to see a passionate City supporter in such a state of distress. It is difficult to criticise but it has to be done - it''s obviously doing her no good, passion gets you nowhere if you keep making bad decisions because you have no ''nouse''.  It''s too important to accept people getting it wrong.  Despite results here and there a big broom is required. How it''s done? I don''t know but I''m not paid to know.  Unless I was employed by the local authority or a big bank I would expect a sacking if I got it so very wrong and rightly so. I''m not interested unless we at least aspire to something better - too many of you are quite happy with accepting that we are where we deserve to be,  Simple fact - we have had more revenue than almost any club in the division, and a greater fan base than all but the top 15 in the Premiership. And look at where we are. There are really no excuses.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]What close up?
[/quote]

The one where until she moved I wasn''t entirely sure she was still with us. 2nd half.

[quote user="Bundy"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]What close up?[/quote]

The one where until she moved I wasn''t entirely sure she was still with us. 2nd half.

[/quote]Tell you what mate, anybody who says "Delia Out" is obviously a little bit simple, and goes someway to confirming that Norfolk stereotype. As much as I would love somebody to come in and throw dozens of millions at us - in my mind there is no doubt Delia has done her best for the club. Regardless of my personal opinion, I think a lot of the "Delia Out" brigade tend to forget we need somebody in to pick up the reins, buy out her shares, and invest some serious moolah in the club... Still there was that nice Mr. Cullum who offered to take hold of things for absolutely no investment whatsoever...What''s that you say chaps --- "publicity stunt"?! Can''t say I''m privy to the details.. but still, it''s fantastic to know Mr. Cullum is still in the mix, and after all his press bravado, hasn''t pulled out with nothing more than a mootly polite letter to our majority shareholders, whilst desperately trying to renegotiate his company debts with the banks. I mean, there is no doubt in my mind that, being a Championship club majority shareholder is nothing short of phenomenally profitable, and I''m sure that the "Deal Junkies''" Deal Junkie would be well in there with the chance to steal a little bit of profit from than vixen Deals. Especially with those tremendously profitable hotels and restaurants on the club grounds (of which their profits definitely do NOTgo back to the club).In all honesty though, I can''t say I''m particularly fond of Deila - but I''ve certainly not achieved enough in life to invest the sort of money she has, or come out of retirement in my late 60s simply to fund the club. She''s not perfect, but I firmly believe her heart is in the right place. Anybody who thinks otherwise should perhaps buy her shares out, or make up an interstingly witty and mrelaxed psuedonym with which to slate her online.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Bundy"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]What close up?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell you what mate, anybody who says "Delia Out" is obviously a little bit simple, and goes someway to confirming that Norfolk stereotype. As much as I would love somebody to come in and throw dozens of millions at us - in my mind there is no doubt Delia has done her best for the club. Regardless of my personal opinion, I think a lot of the "Delia Out" brigade tend to forget we need somebody in to pick up the reins, buy out her shares, and invest some serious moolah in the club... Still there was that nice Mr. Cullum who offered to take hold of things for absolutely no investment whatsoever...

What''s that you say chaps --- "publicity stunt"?! Can''t say I''m privy to the details.. but still, it''s fantastic to know Mr. Cullum is still in the mix, and after all his press bravado, hasn''t pulled out with nothing more than a mootly polite letter to our majority shareholders, whilst desperately trying to renegotiate his company debts with the banks. I mean, there is no doubt in my mind that, being a Championship club majority shareholder is nothing short of phenomenally profitable, and I''m sure that the "Deal Junkies''" Deal Junkie would be well in there with the chance to steal a little bit of profit from than vixen Deals. Especially with those tremendously profitable hotels and restaurants on the club grounds (of which their profits definitely do NOTgo back to the club).

In all honesty though, I can''t say I''m particularly fond of Deila - but I''ve certainly not achieved enough in life to invest the sort of money she has, or come out of retirement in my late 60s simply to fund the club. She''s not perfect, but I firmly believe her heart is in the right place. Anybody who thinks otherwise should perhaps buy her shares out, or make up an interstingly witty and mrelaxed psuedonym with which to slate her online.
[/quote]still delia out...she has taken us as far as we can go with her at the helm.....not simple m8...but we are going knowere fast....appreciate what she has done 4 the club and she is a passionate fan like us all but enough is enough...great result with 10 men today..we showed real steal

[quote user="Bundy"]

For those of you who saw the close-up of Delia today - as much as I want to see her go it was fairly painful to see a passionate City supporter in such a state of distress. It is difficult to criticise but it has to be done - it''s obviously doing her no good, passion gets you nowhere if you keep making bad decisions because you have no ''nouse''.  It''s too important to accept people getting it wrong.  Despite results here and there a big broom is required. How it''s done? I don''t know but I''m not paid to know.  Unless I was employed by the local authority or a big bank I would expect a sacking if I got it so very wrong and rightly so. I''m not interested unless we at least aspire to something better - too many of you are quite happy with accepting that we are where we deserve to be,  Simple fact - we have had more revenue than almost any club in the division, and a greater fan base than all but the top 15 in the Premiership. And look at where we are. There are really no excuses.

[/quote]

So true Bundy so true. [:(]