Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of Percy Varco

Keep The Faith

i think DD is just trying to bump her post title up more ;)
im going to catch you up someday......

sorry about that DD (thanx Templeton)

I knew that really.........

God some of you lot are sour bast*rds, you really are!!!

Who gives a monkeys whether ppl rite like dis, or if people put a signing-off phrase on the bottom of their message??? I certainly don''t.

What would be nice is to hear some people being a bit more positive. Not these Norfolk boys with "dry" (BORING) senses of humour all the time. Let''s show a bit of enthusiasm, say what we want, and KEEP THE FAITH during the new season.

Secretly, I think the reason the more grumpy of you don''t like DD''s "keep the faith" motto is that you are all looking forward to trying to get Worthy out and sack the board after we''re in the bottom three at christmas.

I would hazard a guess thats it''s mainly me you''re referring to Percy. I see absolutely nothing wrong with writing "keep the faith" at the bottom of my posts. After listening to fans, players, Worthy and the board on Sunday I''ve realsied that keeping the faith is a very very important thing to do next year. Fans will play a huge part in us staying up next year and we need to stick together.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!

i got keep it real on a t-shirt of mine!

ill have to die it yellow and green :D

Leave DDiM alone! If thats his signature who are we to moan?

OTBC
Keep the faith
Kick it off
Onwards and Upwards
We are the Champions
We are premier league!
Keep it real
Top of the league and ''avin a larf

I''m extremely optimistic for the coming season and very supportive of Nigel and the board. I was even constantly having arguments with people round me last year in support of Mark Rivers who everyone enjoys slagging off.

Just can''t stand the phrase as I think it''s a bit pathetic. Hopefully no one will be seen at Carrow Road this year with a banner stating such. Just my opinion though and hope you Pink''un board ''regulars'' don''t get too upset about my opinions.

We''re all entitled to our own opinions but in exactly the same way, we are all entitled to our own signatures. Pathetic or not pathetic. And my opinion happens to be that it isn''t at all pathetic to use "keep the faith" as a mantra.

In fact, every time I read it I am reminded of how excited I am for the forthcoming season, and to keep supporting my team against all obstacles.

"Keep the faith" does though tend to suggest that faith is all we have. When all else fails... keep the faith. But I really hope things are a little rosier than that and we can go from faith to hope to some sort of expectation as the season progresses.

Here''s hoping.

You know what I hate Percy? The phrase '' gets on my tits''. Usually used by sad little people who aren''t literate enough to express their feelings. Still I can''t say it''s something that really makes me lose sleep so I''ll ''Keep the Faith''.

I think the real problem is that since I first read this thread, every time I think of that phrase I get a burst of Bon Jovi in my head. Obviously I prefer my own suggestion and it''s nice to read in the Pink''un that Mr. W. agrees with me!

>=17!

I have to admit I wasn''t at all aware that Leicester used "keep the faith" last year! I''m not at all suggesting that all we have left is faith. We have a superb squad with a magnificent manager at the helm. More importantly though we have a fantastic bunch of fans who need to cheer the lads on next year more than ever. I don''t in any way intend my signature to p**s posters off and I''m sure I won''t be doing it forever. I just want to portray how important faith in the board, management and players will be next year.

Keep the faith

Wish I could Percy - really calm up until yesterday, when suddenly the prospect of the new season fully hit home. Now I just can''t wait until Saturday - like a ''kid in a candy store'' to coin another wonderful phrase. What I''ll be like come Saturday morning god only knows.